RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VX Enemy Sprites

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
XP -> VX Character Sprites

Summary
Alright, so I'm sure you've obviously noticed VX only comes stock with a handful of characters to play with and it's very hard to find some new VX sprites. Well, I'm making an ABS based game and so I've found the necessity to have some. So, I'm taking each character sheet from XP and converting them into VX in similar size, saturation, contrast, etc. I'm going to post whatever I convert here for you. I'm sharing since they're technically from XP anyway, but when I start posting my own custom character sheets they'll have watermarks. Sorry, my game only  :P

Credit

Credit myself, call me any of these: [Grafikal, Grafikal007, or Grafikal006]

Spoiler for Undead Sprites:

Undead_1

Undead_2

Spoiler for Goblin Sprites:

Goblin_1

Goblin_2

Goblin_3

Goblin_4

Spoiler for Aquatic Sprites:

Aquatic_1

Aquatic_2

Aquatic_3

Spoiler for Flying Sprites:

Flying_1

Flying_2

Flying_3

Spoiler for Elemental Sprites:

Elemental_1

Elemental_2

Elemental_3

Elemental_4

Elemental_5

Elemental_6

Spoiler for Lizard/Dragon Sprites:

Lizard_1

Lizard_2

Lizard_3

Lizard_4

Lizard_5

Dragon_1

Dragon_2

Dragon_3  Baby dragon :P

Spoiler for Devil/Demon/Imp Sprites:

Devil_1

Devil_2

Devil_3

Spoiler for Misc Sprites:

Slime_1

Mimic_1

« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 06:23:20 PM by grafikal006 »

Rep:
Level 87
Sharing is caring :D Thanks Grafikal!

Relieves ideas through Rmvx, all the while training to become an enthusiastic pain of a technician in the system's back-side.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
No problem. I haven't posted any more recently. I had finals come through, so I might post more later. I'm glad someone is using them.

Rep:
Level 82
AWWWWEEEEEESOOOOOMMMEEEEEEE :o!!!!! THIS IS GOING GREAT 4 MY GAME!!! THANKS ALOT! =)

PLEASE UPLOAD MORE MONSTERS IF U HAVE ANY, I´M MAKING A GREAT PROJECT =)

THANX! ;8 :blizj: :zwink:

:)