RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shadow Destiny REOPENED ;)

Rep:
Level 86
Hi ppls, Its my second post after long long time... geez I was pretty busy =( haven't been on for months but I'm glad am back. Btw I reopened my old forums :S Its dead atm I know its just 2 days I did some updates, I totally changed style of forums and reopened the new bright side of forums. :D I hope u like it :D

What is my community about? Well, its mostly about Game Developing & Discussion, and looking for a good fun or place to relax talking etc... Since it was dead for at least 1 month, Im gonna need ur help making new posts and deleting and removing from forums old ones, also all accounts with 0 posts will be deleted very very soon. Also u can sign up for an STAFF position. I need new moderators and whole staff team.

Link: http://shadowdestiny.co.nr/

Please check latest updates, and be informed about changes. Its now totally different community from what is was. If u find any bug please report it here or at forums. :)

Thank you everyone. I hope u can help me aliving my community back!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Why did you copy *our* forum descriptions? Most noticeably for the computer section- a direct copy/paste?

Rep:
Level 86
o.o I have this forum for 3 years wTF? Hosted for free by -- (Terms of Use: Updated 7/7/05)

It has always been the same...

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ill help you out arrow.

"invisionfree.com" is not a site its a forum. Make a site or go away.

the DIRECT copy of the computing section is fishy. the terms of use date you mention above is the invision free's terms of service. RMRK has been going quite a long time. you can read about this in the history.

Learn to make a site rather then using two crappy free services and thinking you have a website. Invision free and .co.nr have the right to suspend anything you do at any time because you dont pay them. If they are loosing money you go.

We have a forum here please dont advertise ones. ESPECIALLY ones that are laid out exactly like this one

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I remember when he first made his forum, and every single board and board description was just a copy of ours. So if it's down to one, then it's a big improvement.

Anyway, don't try and act like you don't know what we're talking about, because we've been through this when you were Dart and then again when you registered as Adam.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Thanks guys, I knew I wasn't crazy...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Anyway, don't try and act like you don't know what we're talking about, because we've been through this when you were Dart and then again when you registered as Adam.

lol

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
didn't dart have Dart from legend of dragoon as his avatar? man that was a good game, oh and invisionfree sucks.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 07:38:47 AM by Strike Reyhi »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Mmm Dart. I'm replaying Legend of Dragoon right now actually. :3

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
it's sometimes hard to do the um hell what were they called the additions(?) on an emulator with shitty ram, but damn that game is great.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I actually have the game.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Haha, you made me want to bring out ye ol' PS back to life and finish that game it again :3
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Lol, I just started on the second disk. I started playing cause I was bored. I can't play any more until like Sunday since I'm at my parents' now and I haven't brought the PS with me.   ;9

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
why not? it's like tiny. you should have brought it :rage:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I know right?! I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't even bring the Xbox with me and of course when I don't I randomly get Fallout3 in the mail. :mad: :mad:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
off-topic much