RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Persona 2: Innocent Sin English Patch

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Persona is one of my favorite series, and not being able to play this one game has plagued me for years. Now, with the use of a PSX emulator, (or a PSP :3 ) we are now able to enjoy this fabulous game. The download includes a full installer, and even subtitles for the movies that require them. Enjoy~

CLICK

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,27872.0.html

In all fairness, though, I knew about when the project was finished weeks ago and didn't bother updating the thread lol

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Holk! you play Persona? Wow. I never figured you to be the Persona type.

I don't suppose you play the third one do you? Oh I love that one. @.@

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I played the first two for PSX, but not the one for PS2. It looked good, but it never went for less than $50 around where I live, and I don't pay that much for a game unless it's something I really want badly.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Oh, the price should be dropping soon. The 4th is coming out soon.

If you do end up buying #3, get FES Edition. It gives you more abilities and an extra chapter.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I agree, Persona 3 FES is much more worth it than the normal Persona 3.  ;8
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.