RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Persona 2: Innocent Sin almost fully translated

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
It's the only game in the Pesona series that didn't make it to America, for whatever stupid reason (because the other Persona 2 game did), but this guy's translating it, and he's 83% done with it.

http://tsumi.wordpress.com/

Says he should be done by Christmas!

Just thought I'd share.

edit: What's really weird to me is that this game is actually comes before Eternal Punishment, but it was never released in America. They did (butchered) Persona 1, Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, and then Persona 3, but left this one out...?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:52:57 PM by Marlin »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Update: 85% done!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Wow, can't wait!
Heeheeheehee!

..That was creepy.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Been following this for some time, too. I didn't really ~enjoy~ Eternal Punishment all too much so I hope Innocent Sin is better. Knock on wood 8)
:taco: :taco: :taco: