RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Digimon battle sprites and character sets.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone could do me a huge favour and create some digimon battle sprites and character sets? I need

• Exveemon
  • Magnamon
  • Imperialdramon
  • Garurumon
  • Weregarurumon
  • Metalgarurumon
  • Kyubimon
  • Taomon
  • Sakuyamon
  • Growlmon
  • Wargrowlmon
  • Galantmon
  • Greymon
  • Metalgreymon
  • Wargreymon
  • Gargomon
  • Rapidmon
  • Megagargomon

I can advertise and place a download link to some of your games on my site, when it's done - And a game credit.

Thanks,
Adz.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Sorry, but $10 says this won't get fulfilled. We don't really have spriters anymore on this site, and nobody really fills requests.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
You can rip digimon battle sprites from the Digimon DS game, but character set is impossible.
Or maybe you can rip it from somewhere else too.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
well how do i rip them?

Rep:
Level 84
<Jesus Saves>
There's this wonderful tool that you can use to meet your needs, it's called...

...Google.  ;8

Ok, ok, just kidding. I'd suggest the Spriter's Database (sdb.drshnaps.com/) or the Spriter's Resource (www.spriters-resource.com/) For sprites, one of those two are BOUND to have Digimon sprites somewhere.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 04:38:24 AM by Kail200X »

ハープダープ

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I love 2k3 but cant sprite for it.

<|3
Arlen is hot.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
Yeah i can do it but not very well XD hence asking for help :P

any ways Kail i have visited those site before and they have none of the sprites i need :/

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
The Sprites Database sdb.drshnaps.com/ as Kail said does have Digimon sprites. First there's the Digimon Battle Spirit sprites in the GBA section, and for overworlds... well I'm not sure where I found mine.

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Media/Digimon/ Here. An index of all the Digimon sprites. If there are some you are missing you either will need to rip them yourself or look elsewhere, but there really isn't much chance of a custom sprite request being fulfilled I'm afraid. :/

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
Ah. Ok thanks alot, any ways i dont need any of the sprites on there so ill try make my own Thanks.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
try digiclipse/digieclipse

A digimon fansite.
Find if someone likes RM and ask them XD
Arlen is hot.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
that place is full of weirdo's i cant believe i actually went there :|

thanks anyways.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
try digiclipse/digieclipse

A digimon fansite.
Find if someone likes RM and ask them XD

hahaha, oh man you got him good

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
it's not funny i got scared