RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Make people follow behind you

Rep:
Level 84
StarcrÅft
This should be my last question for awhile. hopfully... i asked 2 in one day... its kinda creepy...
How do you make your members walk behind you? Do you hafta do it trigger by trigger or is there an event for it already made?
Just answer 1 of those 2 and i can figure the rest out. I bet its trig by trig. plz answer tho, i don't wanna do it trig by trig if i can get away with it...

Rep:
Level 84
StarcrÅft
is this topic not getting answered? Siiiigh...... Everyone proly hatez mez cuz im level 4. Bleh!  ;9

Rep:
Level 84
StarcrÅft
.... ok now im level 5.... for posting on my own topic... creepy... but ya.... still...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
.... ok now im level 5.... for posting on my own topic... creepy... but ya.... still...

congrats?

look for an RMXP Caterpillar script.

I think its included in Blizzard's tons of add-ons:

http://www.google.com/search?q=blizzard+Tons+of+Add-ons&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun