RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Euphoria

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Title: 'Euphoria'
Genre: RPG
Rate: A for adults

Plot/Story:
Spoiler for:
Thank you for checking this side-project. Note that it's a work in progress, so you may want to keep an eye on this one, since a Demo might come very quick :3

------------------------------------------------

The story relates of a Young & naive apprentice-drop-out Nagi, who fails to summon a powerful Familiar like the House has done for decades. Summoning Kail, an 'Animagus' who is able to shape shift his body to his desire, but with an annoying personality to been a womanizer & critic his master's failure of a sorceress. This story, tells their tales of both Nagi & Kail and the people they meet, and the struggle they face together, to which end, they will learn, that friendship is the strongest spell no magic can make.

Characters:
Spoiler for:
Name: Kail

Summoned Familiar that belongs to Nagi. Able to Shapeshift his form in an Animagus, has a lazy & perverted nature, often likes to make his master, Nagi, angry.

Name: Nagi

Apprentice sorceress that had summoned Kail. Short Tempered & in tension, she tends to repeat words.

Features:
Spoiler for:
None Planned at the moment

Credits:
Spoiler for:
Pickle Studios
Shadow
CCOA
http://www.k3.dion.ne.jp/~toraneko/gemu-0.html
Strawberry studios

Screenshots:
Spoiler for:

Demo:

Spoiler for:
None at the moment  :'(

Rep:
Level 84
98. “OMGWTF” is not a spell.
Don't know what others think of this, but to me it looks promising.
Can't wait for more.
I like this kind of stories and I also love the second screenshot.
Good luck with this project.
*leaves an eye here for news*