RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Favourite Game

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
before i say anything, bio hazard amazing display picture :) LOL

My 3

Left for dead 2 - Shooter

What did I do to deserve this my lord!? 2 - Strategy

Oblivion :) - RPG/Adventure/Hack'n Slash

Mod Edit: Durr. Hurr.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:20:15 PM by Strike Reyhi »
Hey if you need anything just ask.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Holy Hell what is that!?   :o

Anyway, I can't decide between Dragon Age and Half Life 2

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I really don't even understand why he posted that there, I damn near tempted to just edit it out because it just seems like emotespam.

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
I really don't even understand why he posted that there, I damn near tempted to just edit it out because it just seems like emotespam.

Its there because if i put it there it would gain your attention to what I said, and it did. :)

Holy Hell what is that!?   :o

Anyway, I can't decide between Dragon Age and Half Life 2

Its a naked Anime girl puking up weird s**t LOL
Hey if you need anything just ask.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Its there because if i put it there it would gain your attention to what I said, and it did. :)
then it is emotespam. hurr durr.