RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Resolved]How can I make one event erase another event?

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
How can I make one event erase another event?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:47:41 AM by littlekittygarden »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Use switches and blank event pages. ;8
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I need a little more help than that please. :(

On the event you want to delete another event:

Control switches: (any switch): ON

and then on the the event you want to be deleted:

Create a new event page with nothing in it and set the condition to having the previously used switch ON.

Hey, is there any way to zoom in or out of maps?

Spoiler for:

Check the spoiler to see how to 'Zoom In/Out' maps. Smallest option is the first box, largest is the last!

(Also you see the very start of my upcoming game, Gadda Wars. Where Gadda is your money value and you do missions as a Ranger *Male or Female, Also customizable name* for the Mission House, where you get your missions!)

Actualy I meant in-game. ;)

In game? I think it's only possible with a script.. Sorry  :P

ok thanks,

how do I add [RESOLVED] to the name of this topic? 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:46:57 AM by littlekittygarden »

Editing the title? I just joined to forums so I know next to nothing about anything here.. =3
 8)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Press the modify button underneath your avatar where you've posted, then change the title.