RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Five Favorite TV Shows (Current)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
While I don't watch a lot of actual television, I do like to find a good series and watch the dvds or download them.
What are your five current favorite TV series, and why?

5 - The Office (US Version): Hilarious in its ability to make you feel uncomfortable. Dwight has some of the best quotes ever.

4 - Venture Brothers: The comedy is low key, and the stories make me strangely care for cartoon characters. Long live The Monarch.

3 - Dexter: Michael C. Hall is one of my favorite actors, (Six Feet Under is one of my favorite shows of all time) and this show further puts him up on my list. Eerie and thought provoking, it's the only show that makes you root for a serial killer.

2 - It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Hands down the most irreverent show on TV. It's what Seinfeld would've been if everyone in it had no morals. I love it.

1 - Lost: Of course, this isn't moving from its spot until the series is complete. The only show ever that made me literally cry. If you haven't seen it, start from the beginning, but prepare to lose a few weeks of your life. If you're putting off seeing it because you think its lame, shame on you.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I don't watch much current TV. I can make a top 2 list though. <_<;

2 - House: Blah blah, House is fun to watch.

1 - Lost: The best show ever. Every episode you watch leaves you begging for more. The storyline, the plot twists, the characters, it's all amazingly put together. Lost certainly has some of the most brilliant writers to ever set foot on this planet. It's one of those shows where you can't jump in at the middle. You need to watch it from the beginning, like a book. You must watch it. @_@

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I don't really watch TV either, just 3 shows:

3. House: Meh, it's better than it used to be. New season's on right now actually.

2. The Office (US): I didn't think I'd like this much, especially since I saw the British version first and it sucked, but this is actually a high quality show.

1. Lost: When Stephen King himself praises you for your writing, you know you've done something right.

In before "Lost sucks".
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
1. Prison Break - God I know its happened too many times but its soooo damn good.

2. House - ya.

3. Spongebob Squarepants - OH HOW I LOVE YOU

4. Terminator Sarah blah blah - Nothing else is on anymore ;p
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
5. Wipeout - I don't watch much TV. I usually just watch this for a laugh.

4. ReGenesis - I enjoyed this show a lot. Great Sci-Fi show, imo.

3. House - Pretty funny, I only started watching this a few months ago .-.

2. Dexter - A show about a serial killer. Doesn't get much better.

1. Lost - Lost.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
(5) Supernatural - Pretty lame and kind of like the X Files, but it's fun to watch
(4) The Tudors - It's kind of fun to compare the events of the show to actual history
(3) House - I think it's funny
(2) Dexter - Good show
(1) Battlestar Galactica - One of the best scifi serials

Of course, my favourite series' of all time are all over by now, but I'll list them anyway

(1) Arrested Development - Hilarious
(2) Firefly - Best SciFi series out there - canceled too early for it to start sucking as all scifi shows eventually do
(3) X Files - started out sucking, then got better, then drastically worse
(4) Studio 60

and I have high hopes for Dollhouse
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 02:34:44 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
1) Firefly - Do I really need a reason?

2) Arrested Development - Show was actually damn good, I thought I wasn't going to like it at first.

3) The Office - ;a;

4) The Venture Bros - HENCHMEN 24 ;___________________________________;

5) House - It's never lupus
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Don't watch a lot of TV but if I do, i usually switch on to some cartoon or teen show like Kenan and Kel (just for example).

I do watch House because it just rules.

My brother likes Heroes, I've seen a few episodes.

Also, if you watch it after a long long time then Johny Bravo fucking rules.
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
2) Gurren Lagann - It's an anime show that come on the sci-fi network

1) Aqua Teen Hunger Force- Master Shake

And I would probably really enjoy House if I would watch more than one episode.

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
1. House - because he is fucking smart and i can relate on the episodes sometimes because of my work.
2. Prison Break- Damn good from season one until todays season.
3. Assy Mcgee- WOooot!!
4. Family Guy - The Griffins are so hilarious. Do i need to say more?
5. Robo Chicken - Adult swim rules!!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:57:31 PM by ezel »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
5) Boston Legal - Fun to watch...
4) 30 Rock - Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin, need I say more?  ;8
3) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - 'nuff said.
2) The Office (US) - The Office....
1) Burn Notice - Kinda like the best show since Arrested Development ended, which was the best show until the X-Files went Reyes/Dogget.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
okay er

5.Battlestar Galatica (Only on the #5 slot because i've only watched the miniseries movie thing, it was good though  :tpg:)
4.Pushing Daises (It's so cute ;o;)(lol the battlestar galatica's probably better but whatever)
3.Heroes (It's pretty good XD)
2.House (The first and second seasons are <3)
1. DAMMIT I WATCH MORE ANIME THAN I DO ACTUAL TV SO THIS SLOT BELONGS TO ALL OF THAT ANIME THAT I WATCH (@_@)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
5. Seinfeld - DESERVING OF TWO SLOTS
4. Seinfeld - RERUNS JERRY RERUNS
3. Big Bang Theory - Nerd Humor .-.
2. Mythbusters - Kari Byron .-.
1. Lost - CHARLIE ;___________;

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Seinfeld isn't current, you homo.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Reruns ;___;

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
1. Moonlight - Vampire detective ftw.
2. King of the Hill - Still makin' new episodes. O.o
3. The Office - Someone tell me about this "British Version." o.O
4. My Name is Earl - Just cause.
5. South Park - No explanation needed, m'kay?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
King of The Hill? Fuck no.

Rep:
Level 97
King of The Hill? Fuck no.
It's funny if you live in Texas, because you can assess the conflicts of the fictional characters to real-life situations.
Oh and propane :B

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I only watch House nowadays
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
5. Jimmy Neutron - This was my favorite show of all time for a while.
4. Phineas and Ferb - I absolutely love the humor.
3. All My Children - This one tugs at my heart =C
2. Late Night with Carson Daly - Carson is so freakin' funny!
1. Fairly OddParents - This should explain why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BRG423w5gw