RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Slash Bulk

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Ezel I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not. And I'm not arguing with the above dude's post. He's trying to prove to himself and others that this is in fact an argument and that I am tormented by it and that I am losing it. Which I'm not, because it's not.

You're right, this isn't an argument. This is overly defensive whining from an impotent RPG maker who would rather bitch about our so-called unreasonable cruelty than work to become something less than the terrible designer that he is.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
<__<

Has the download even been fixed yet...

Oh and just a point..

Your saying that we should play your game to see if we like it but your first post says.

'I chose this dungeon because I consider it to be the best so suffice it to say, if you don't like it, then you probably won't like the rest of the game'

You then go on to say it isnt your best on the 2nd page and that there are better maps, and then also say that we shouldn't judge your game by your maps.

But
f you don't like it, then you probably won't like the rest of the game

Please Explain?

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
I dont get it... its too subtle.

Anyway, I considered it to be the best in the game at the time, I don't any more cause there are better ones. What does it matter anyway, I've lost the argument.

OH SHIT SOMEONE GAVE ME -REP I WANNA DIE

Right guys I'm a fix that download ^^

Zylos, there's some problem on your end. I know I'm not supposed to say that but just because Namkcor says something doesn't mean it is true. It works with my Vista-running PC, I tried to be nice but according to you it's still my fault, go figure.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:21:32 PM by Billy Bulltwat »
http://billybullshot.blogspot.com

Go here and play my game.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
VAGINA!

Someone called “Kat” has added me on MSN.

One thing: Kat = a girl’s name and girls have vaginas.

CUE CARTMAN ENLIGHTENED EXPRESSION.

Thusly, someone with a vagina has added me on MSN.

Now if Maddox had said that, your sides would be splitting.

The sad truth is, I’m not Maddox. Although to look at the bugger, THIS IS NOT SUCH A BAD THING.

One thing though- Gerard Way doesn’t have a vagina, and if he added me on MSN I’d also be happy SO I AM OFFICIALLY NOT A SEXIST.

Thankyou.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Anyway, I considered it to be the best in the game at the time, I don't any more cause there are better ones. What does it matter anyway, I've lost the argument.

Im trying to 'win' anything.

Im asking out of shear interest at the 'Argument' your presenting.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Oh look, cocaine tits...

Rep:
Level 89
lol nice one Zx

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
^SOMEONE BAN THIS SPAMMER

j/k

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Im trying to 'win' anything.

Im asking out of shear interest at the 'Argument' your presenting.

Dont avoid the question please

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
What was the question?

Dude I thought you were on my side anyway
dammit

DAMMIT SOMEONE -REPED ME DAMMIT

FUCK YOU GUYS I HATE YOU GUYS SOOOOO BAD

Rep:
Level 89
He might still be on your side, he is just interested in what you meant by something

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is an argument about as much as your game is interesting.

This is a simple case of someone behaving like a child on a forum where people are used to harshness and become thicker-skinned because of it. We are people who see an easy, deserving target, and jump on the chance. We are fueled only by your lust for more and more. Your flip-flopping and pettiness give us a reason to nitpick your comments, and your anger and desperation give us the reason to enjoy it. Why anyone would stick around for 8 pages of anal reaming instead of working to fix their game and resubmit it is beyond me.

The only argument here is the poll we have going in IRC for how much punishment one overzealous bastard can take.

PS:  Warning - while you were typing 7 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Spoiler for:
For the love of god. They're giving criticism, look it up because you obviously do not understand what it means or what its for. If you do you're ignoring it and proving yourself an idiot or twat whichever you prefer to be called.

I've played the game, but I didn't know what was going on. I don't want to play a game or demo for that fact and have no idea what I'm doing this for.

The game was so horrible I couldn't get past Four Minutes I've played worse games with better mapping and they also told me the storyline that wasn't 'vague'.

Instead of getting angry over what they're saying grow up and LISTEN and take it into account and improve on your mapping and storyline.

Really if you want to think bad of me and everyone else for downing your game and saying its bad and not wanting to play it because you screwed up to bad for you. Really I doubt anyone really cares how the fuck you feel about them.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:48:44 PM by Ruzu »
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Sides? >_>

This is a forum not a war (lol playing World in conflict)

But yeah it dosnt matter

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
Ponder and read ruzu, holk and my post bro.
Nuff said.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Zylos, there's some problem on your end. I know I'm not supposed to say that but just because Namkcor says something doesn't mean it is true. It works with my Vista-running PC, I tried to be nice but according to you it's still my fault, go figure.

BAWWW THAT HURTS :V

anyway.
It's poor etiquette to shift blame off of yourself when you -clearly- didn't package your resources with the game until -after- the fact.  Meaning, it was indeed a problem on YOUR end.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
Alright, listen. I got that game to work. (It just magically started to work ???) And here is my honest thoughts.

If I could give it a rating out of 10, it would be about a 3.5. Its decent for a beginner. Your mapping... Never mind, that seems to be a sore spot for you. There isn't a whole lot to say about this. If you want this whole nonsense to stop, stop replying. Sure, these guys will continue for a while. But, you can only play with the dead for so long until it gets boring.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
lol didn't even see this thread someone tell me wtf is going on
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I posted tits somewhere, covered in crack.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Well I saw that part but why 7 pages I assume are filled with rage?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I think because people don't like Billy.

Oh and his game is shit.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I think because people don't like Billy.

Oh and his game is shit.

pretty much Billy can't deal with criticism and he's a twat

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
You can only play with the dead for so long until it gets boring.

Says you

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
SAY WHAAAAT?!