RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX]Project Leviathan

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

Congratulations, Project Leviathan has won Project of the Year by popular vote: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,32524.0.html

You will have your project stickied for a year; great job Leventhan!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 02:33:18 AM by Modern Algebra »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I only wish he was hear to celebrate with us :(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Congratulations, Levvy ^_^

NOW GET BACK >:C
Arlen is hot.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
;____________________________________________________________________________;

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
How unfortunate... He gets the highest honor in the land, and he isn't here to accept it. Mega congrats, though, the game's fantastic  ;D

Rep:
Level 83
Black Cat FTW :P
leventhan you know whats worse than a good topic with a bad game, an awesome preview but a broken download link.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
You're kind of a dick. He's been inactive for a long time.

Rep:
Level 83
Black Cat FTW :P
Flamming another user, me to be exact, is just plain out rude, and against the rules i think.
Anyway, last time i saw him was a while back and that his game preview was still a broken link :P

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Flamming another user, me to be exact, is just plain out rude, and against the rules i think.

I think he has special permission to do so.
Hi

Rep:
Level 87
If you think someone saying that your kind of a dick for saying something bad about someone who obviously hasn't been active on here for quite awhile is flaming, then you haven't been on this forum for long then, have you?

Leventhan, where are you? ;-;

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Anyway, last time i saw him was a while back and that his game preview was still a broken link :P

Correction. You are a dick.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
He worded it badly.

I believe he meant that this thread showcases a good game, yet the download link is broken, which is worse than a good thread with a bad downloadable game.

He wasn't insulting him or his game. He was just complaining about the download link being broken.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, that was what I was about to say. Good work Irock :)

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Getting around the time to pick a new project isnt it? About 3 months left huh?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
It was picked in March...

Rep:
Level 82
When Demo to download? :blizj: