RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Some generated Charas and Facesets

Rep:
Level 85
I made these guys with the character generator mentioned in another post. I realize they are easily made but since I went through all the trouble to paste them to the right template I figured I'd put them on here in case anyone else likes them.

Also the Facesets are kinda weak but since I am awful at drawing it gets the job done. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:08:27 PM by modern algebra »
Rpg Maker VX

Rep:
Level 85
I am already there
i liked how you made the character set as a face set very nice idea and i know
some people would like it  ;D ;D ;D

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks man. I figured since I can't draw it was better than nothing. And once I saw the facesets in action it kinda grew on me.
Rpg Maker VX

Rep:
Level 88
Most of these are pretty nifty, scott. Thanks for being my friend and uploading these... the facesets are perfectly fine, as well.