RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Are you getting Spore?

Poll

Are you getting Spore?

Yes, I'll be buying just the game
3 (15.8%)
Yes, I'll be buying the galactic edition
1 (5.3%)
Yes, I'll be pirating it
11 (57.9%)
No
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
With Spore about a week away from being released (after YEARS of delays) I'm curious as to who's getting it. It's only most hyped game of the decade. ::)

I'll be buying the normal game from a store. =o

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
It's only most hyped game of the decade. ::)

Haha oh wow
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
only if they make a keychain usb holder so I can be sure to watch him eat his food while I take my midterms
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
My dad's making me get it. he keeps on going on about how it's going to be one of the biggest games ever >.O

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
only if they make a keychain usb holder so I can be sure to watch him eat his food while I take my midterms
Tamagatchi: Spore Edition

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I had a Tamagotchi when I was 4 and I gave it too much candy and it died ;9

oh and I'll maybe buy it maybe
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I'll pirate buy it.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I already bought the character creator, so fuck paying for the real game.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Probably pirate it; SecuROM blows ass. It's a shame that a game that looks so good is packed with it.  ;9

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
securom is doing nothing to my pc. Daemon tools is running any dvd is running, clone cd is running, i have two disc drives lol. :P.

I bought it but the editors are the only thing that made me buy it. WTF is up with the gameplay.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
spore looks alright, but not like something that'd capture my attention.
prove me wrong.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It's NOT the biggest hyped game of the decade, i guess there are others.

I'll wait for it to come out, ask a few friends who bought it, read reviews etc. Then i'll pirate it.

I mean

buy.
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
After reading about the DRM it's almost like they're TRYING to make people turn to piracy. Seriously, if you want to combat piracy, don't make it so easy for pirates to offer a superior, non-crippled product.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
It's NOT the biggest hyped game of the decade, i guess there are others.

I'll wait for it to come out, ask a few friends who bought it, read reviews etc. Then i'll pirate it.

I mean

buy.
Duke Nukem is the biggest hyped game of the decade.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Good game.

Bad game compared to the game in the above Youtube video.

I'd love to go on a huge rant as to why I hate Maxis after playing this game, but I don't feel like it.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
No, and even if I did, this computer wouldn't be able to run it anyway.