RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Terra VX: Disciple of Canos

Rep:
Level 86
Hello once again.

I had stopped working on Legend of Terra for a little bit to get my thoughts together, now I am working on it again.

It seems that I have decided to go a whole other route then what I had started out, since I am also going to make Legend of Terra for XP also.
The story has changed dramatically since at first I didn't have a complete one, I still don't but I make a story as I build.

I will post the story as soon as I get the opening sequence made,  and I will record the opening sequence and post it on youtube.

So in a couple days I probably will finish the opening sequence and It will be on youtube.

When I post it on youtube I will let you know.

Until then,

Best wishes on all current projects in the making.

Those who have the power to create their own world, have also the power to destroy it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Alright, good luck.