RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What's the person's avatar above you saying?

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Or would you prefer to just cuddle?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
This website has been brought to you by the letter "J"!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Sheesh, who's that Arrow guy, and why does he keep putting WORDS in my mouth?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!"

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I just want you to pat my head and tell me I'm a good boy!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
1 moose . . . two moose . . . three moose . . . yawn . . .Zzzzz

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
the true ruler of this kingdom is...
MY GIANT GOLDEN FIST!!! =D
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 96
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!"

THAT IS FUNNIER THAN YOU KNOW.

The man who voiced Domon also voices X!!

Rep:
Level 75
Who said my lazzer isn't awesome?

Rep:
Level 85
BLOOD blood. . . . i need a bandaid . . . seriously dude . . . i have a limited amount of this stuff

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!!!!!

Rep:
Level 75
did someone asked a programmer?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Blood? What blood? ._.

THAT IS FUNNIER THAN YOU KNOW.

The man who voiced Domon also voices X!!
Really? hahahaha. awesome.

Rep:
Level 75
uh...guys?where are we?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
"I swear, it's just ketchup. <_< "

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I less than three you~

Rep:
Level 96
I'd say something insightful, but I'm just... so taken with my own reflection here...

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
So Zero, one more time... why do you have green boobs?

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
I feel pretty~  Oh so pretty~  I feel pretty, and witty, and briiiight~

Rep:
Level 85
Im, an elf, Im in a box, Im pink..... andddd.....IMA EAT UR SOUL

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
"ah, I guess they cast me for another FPS with a zombie theme... this could be a whole new game for me!" *rolls eyes*

EDIT: Wow... I just realized that my "new game" comment was a pun... noice.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
DARLING YOU LOOK FAAAABULOUS!!

Rep:
Level 96
Posting in a dead topic?

That's a paddlin'.

Rep:
Level 84
"You called me a WHAT?!?"

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Does this exaggerated pose make my shapely rear end look big?