RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What's the person's avatar above you saying?

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Yes. I'm wearing goggles.
"I can see you, but you can't see me."

@ Mormegil
Actually. They are goggles.
And with them.. I can steal your soul.

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
@Zepho Mors: Rrrright. Whatever. Your avatar probably doesn't know, he's looking straight ahead. :P

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
What are you staring at me for?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'm a gay masochist. I like whipping and cream.

Rep:
Level 76
"Please, move my pawn to A3."

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
"I want to be inside you."

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
I may look like a ordinary marble bust, but don't let looks fool you.

Rep:
Level 76
Rah. I am angry.

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
No, don't eat me! Aaaa!

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
You know what Ash?
I get tired of your bullshit every damn episode!

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Y'know, I don't know if i'm smiling, or if that is just the outline of my muzzle (that is, am I a demon, or a wolf?)
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
PikaPiiiii~
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
"I feel a presence... one I've not felt since...

...GODDAMN IT ZYLOS WHAT'RE YOU DOING RIGHT BEHIND ME?!"

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
That son of a bitch got Slippy! SLIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Get the Canadians

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
"Pikapik- oh fuck this, I'm tired." *collapse*

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Fox: If you tell me to do a barrel roll ONE. MORE. TIME. I'll-

Peppy: DO A BARREL ROLL!

Fox: FUCKER!

[Several shots are heard coming from Fox's ship. Impact noise is heard on Peppy's radio. Peppy's transmission ends shortly after.]
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I'm gonna be super fit after all these squats

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
So sleepy....chuuuuuuuu~~

Rep:
Level 82
I'm a detective investigating something dark and mysterious.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Andross won't have his way with me!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I enjoy physics, espionage, and having sex with my stepmother.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
Im gonna kick your ass!