RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What's the person's avatar above you saying?

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Sneasle has just evolved!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
That was fantastic, Ashe. You'll call me, right?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
*turning into evil demon child mode

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Pikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapika~

(Translation: That was the best sex of my life!)

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I love 8-bit graphics

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Le sigh, being Pikachu feels good man.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
*hits the blunt*
Okay, that's the sky up there, right?
*hits the blunt*
I can understand why they call it the sky.
*hits again and looks at the ground*
But this shit right here? This shit here? Right here, this shit? This shit is called the ground, man! You mean it been all like, crushed and shit? Like coffee and shit? That don't make no sense, man... want a hit?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 02:20:51 PM by Prince Laharl »

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
No, I'm not Tao Ren... sheesh.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Hee-ho~
Hahaha Make my day, Luke..

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
HELLO WORLD! HOW'S IT GOING!?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
"I made it! I really did! Cheesecake!"

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Really! Bananas are great!

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
exhausted pickachu ;D
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
"Why are you sticking me in the bible? Why does the bible have blood? How am I stabbing, without being sharp? Why are you using a crucifix that is worshiped by christians to kill a book that is worshiped by christians? How are you killing a book anyways?"

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
and it turns out that the bible was actually another of Voldemorts Horcruxes...

Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
"OH GOD MY REAR END AND FEET AND LEGS IT BURNS AAUUUGH!"

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
It's custard, actually... yes, it's boiled!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Left, right, left right, left, right, left right...

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
THIS. IS. SO. MUCH. FUN!!!!

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
What do you mean it isn't proper for a lady to be dressed in a sports bra and puffy pants? Princess Jasmine got away with it!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Hey, I absolutely loved the original Star Wars trilogy, absolutely loved it. But I always wondered why my armor was suddenly green. Where was I during all of this? I would have scolded that brats ass for letting my armor get so grimy...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*that noise revolver ocelot makes in MGS3 to call for his cronies*

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
look a giant X !
huh...somethings not right here,i'm Mega Man!
oh crap my feet are stuck!
need to go further...
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
look a giant X !
huh...somethings not right here,i'm Mega Man!
oh crap my feet are stuck!
need to go further...
"I'm 14."

:D

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Im artistict