RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
~Request please~

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
hi to all spriters out there i would like to request a character sprites here are some images i need them to0 lo0k exactly like them

Style: RTP
Request Character Sprites
Eye Color's:
Character 1:Brown
Character 2:Blue
Character 3:pink
Character 4:Green
Character 5:Light Blue
Character 6:Violet
Character 7:Orange
you can see the color of the otheres...

Pictures:

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

here are they... please accept my request... Godbless and thankyou very very much...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Haha, oh man. What am I getting myself into here...  :P

You don't have to tell me, but what kind of game are you making?

umMm it's like kinda  horror game... there's guys but i can't find any dollmaker for guys... it's like someone's pays you 1,000,000,000 to go to a haunted town and etc.... and there the story starts.... can you help me it's for rmxp...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'll see what I can do. It might take a little bit. A sprite averages a couple hours.

0o0oh thank you thank you thank you  thank you .....