RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Proxies!

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Ok, firstly...
Will a proxy work if I already made an account on the website without a proxy to hide it?

Is there a proxy for AIM? I need a proxy for AIM.

Does the FEDS listen in on my AIM conversations?

What are the chances of getting busted for being a member of an adult site?

What are the chances of getting busted for doing dirty things over AIM when I'm still underage?

I don't wanna go to jail! I was weak. I wasn't thinking! Somebody help me I'm so frightened!

Or is the other person going to get busted for being overage?

I don't wanna get my ass whooped as punishment for getting someone sent to prison! Someone help me!!!!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Your chances are nonexistant
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Your chances are nonexistant
Of going to jail or getting my ass whooped for accidentally getting someone else sent to jail?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Wait what, you actually did that? =/

Yeah, higher ups can get a hold of stuff like this np, they're probably reading through all their hits right now. Yours will pop up sooner or later.

Hide somewhere while you can, imo.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Nvm. Someone plz close this topic. Posted in Bean Bags.