RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Character Smilie Shop(OPEN!)

Rep:
Level 85
Slot 1: OPEN
Slot 2: OPEN
Slot 3: OPEN
Slot 4: OPEN

Hey everyone. Well I decided to make a shop, one that I can keep up with at least, and this sounded fun. I've been making RMXP character based smilies for a while now, and I've done a set for both my site, and another site. They're kinda easy for me, so I can take requests.

What I will do:

I will make for you, smilies based on an RMXP sprite head. (or heads). I will make them in all the slandered smilie emotions, and may or may not make a few extra ones. If you want multiple heads used, specify WHICH smilies will be used on which head. If you want to substitute one of the default smilies for a different emotion, ask me in the request, and I may, or may not, consent.

What I will not do:

Make a billion custom smilies for one person. I will not spend a bunch of time making a bunch of custom smilies for one request. I may do one or two extra smilies, or substitute with different emotions on request, but i will not make countless smilies for you.

How to make a request:

Simply post here, if there are available slots open, asking me to do a set for you. You must include the head (or at least the whole sprite's frontview pose) or heads you wish for me to use. These must be RMXP RTP sprite heads. If you want me to do multiple heads, list which ones should go with which emotions.

Example of my Work:

Alright, you're probably wondering what exactly I can do. Well, prepare to be amazed!

Standered smilies:

- Smile

- Grin

- Wink

- Surprised

- Gasp

- Lips R sealed

- Cool

- Love

- Embarrassed

- Sick

- Confused

- Sad

- Distraught

- Mad

- Evil

The above are the slandered smilies I will do for everyone. The following is just me showing off some custom ones I've done.

Extra Smilies

- flaming evil

- Cussing/angry

- Frustrated

- Crying

- "..." (dunno how else to say it)

- lol

- Music

- REALLY happy

- sparkley

- Xp

- Unsure

and I'm out, request away!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
- Cussing
my favorite :D

Rep:
Level 85
lol, it took awhile to make, but it's one of my favs too. glad you like it.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
If it's open I request FOr them:

Spoiler for:
well, they're faces <3 if you can, I shall rep you for every one of them <3 lol
Ones I want are:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 04:06:55 AM by Caro Ru Lushe »

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
So nice!  I want a set for my blog in the future, hehe.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Wow this is interesting, I may request for some in the future.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 85
@Starlight, Ok, whenever you want to, request away.

@Caro, Ok, that’s good, but I need you to be slightly more specific.

1st sprite – Smile
2rd sprite –Grin
Etc.

Unless you just want me to pick which sprite goes with which expression, I can do that. You’re officially in slot #1 though

@Levent, Alright, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Sprite 1 - Gasp, Embarrassed, Confused, Distraught, Mad, Evil, Xp
Sprite 3 - Smile, Surprised, Gasp, Lips R sealed, Embarrassed, Mad, REALLY happy, sparkley
Sprite 5 - Smile, Wink, Surprised, Love, Embarrassed, Confused, Mad, Evil, REALLY happy, Xp
Sprite 6 - Grin, Gasp, Love, Sad, "..." (dunno how else to say it), Unsure
Sprite 8 - Surprised, Lips R sealed, Love, Embarrassed, Sad, Mad, Crying, REALLY happy
Sprite 9 - Love, Embarrassed, Sad, Distraught, Mad, Frustrated, Crying
Sprite 10 - Wink, Surprised, Embarrassed, Mad, Evil, lol, Unsure
Just the girls that is ^^;;;

Rep:
Level 85
Alright, I guess I have to clarify something. I will do the standard smilies, and only one of each emotion. I may decide to throw in a few extra ones, but that's just hope I'm going to do it so I don't get overloaded. Sorry for the lack of clarity. The ability to use multiple char heads was so you could have your angry sprite scowl, your happy character sprite smile, etc.