RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]LMBS

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Linear Motion Battle System
5/5/08

Summary
It's the battle style uniquely utilized in NAMCO games such as Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Synphonia.

Features Desired
  • Minor AI for Party Members
  • Custom Menu Window Including Tactics, Form, Item, and Skill
  • Ability to both slash and stab with the character at your command
  • Support for a Variety of Animations

Mockups
 :bb: :gib:  :mex:  ?            :zoid:

Games its been in
  • Tales of Phantasia
  • lTales of Synphonia

Did you search?
YES

Where did you search?
  • rmRK
  • Google
  • Dogpile

What did you search for?
  • LMB
  • LMBS
  • Linear Motion Battle System
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
That mockup isn't to much help to anyone I think...  :police:
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
ahh, theres a mock up somewhere, I've seen the video before, can't remember the name anymore though >_>

It's only one line, so it's basically like the old tales games, phantasia and the like, but it's still pretty much the only lmbs out there.

I'll see if I can find it for you again, Jimmyly should have a copy.

word of warning though, it's not a very practical script and is very glitchy

edit-

i found one of the vids that uses the script, it's not theirs, but it's what the script is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0JsYjbCwE
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 02:53:36 PM by monkeydlu »

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Theres one on the first page of rpgrevolution.com's script database

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
That youtube video would be a good thing to post a link to in the first post. Pretty nice actually, I might be able to use this ;)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!