RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How to insert a Script!

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
i think if a script is meant to be above main the creator of the script will say so in instructions (like it isnt rocket science))

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
umm...all scripts go above main... ::)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
i think if a script is meant to be above main the creator of the script will say so in instructions (like it isnt rocket science))
* just above main

^_^

Rep:
Level 88
haha you know what i mean :P like if you copy paste pieces of script into different scripts itll say that, or if it has to be put in a script page itll say :P
like this tutorial is for oobernoobies im surprised if anybody would actually ask how to do this, but i guess if its needed its needed...?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
It was made exactly because someone asked ^_^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Multiple someones lol

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
you mean multiple nooobs! :P

Rep:
Level 86
*Jams out to some serious tunes*
But what do you name the script after you insert it?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Whatever you want to. It doesn't matter, it could be blank if you wanted it to be. NAme it whatever the scripter names it.

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
you mean multiple nooobs! :P

Everyone was a noob >:(

Rep:
Level 89
i get random syntax errors when im putting in new tilesets lol. But mine is just temprimental me thinks :3
Dead Boys Don't Say No.

For charsheets, Tilesets etc click below. Lots of Pokemon stuff! Feedback welcome, for customs message me.
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/DarkWolfStudios2005/

Rep:
Level 84
~Zushau~ Stuck in a rift of time....
yeah, i have PK rpgmaker Xp and well, i want to use blizzards script, but when i download the script it has several bits of the script do i copy each part into a new one? also will it work? cuz i downloaded his project and it doesnt work because of the diffrence between version of software, or sumin?

Jack/
~Zushau~
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 10:57:12 AM by jackmesser »
~Zushau~

Stuck in that vortex again, with a laptop this time!

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
That's an incredibly stupid question, do you think the script will work if you only insert half of it?

PK Edition is illegal, and if Blizzard is using the legal edition, you will need to get the legal edition. You may be able to change the program the game opens by opening Game.ini and changing the RGSS102E.dll to RGSS100J.dll, but I haven't done this in ages, so it may not work.

Rep:
Level 84
Thanks for posting this, Ive had RMXP for awhile now but never used any scripts before, this helped alot for my first time
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor