RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Digimon is real

Rep:
Level 87
Last week, Naruto ran into my house, yelled "Believe it!" and then left. The experience changed my life. ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
I've believed ever since I started watching the show. Something so great such as this simply cannot NOT exist. I often find myself daydreaming about being a Pokemon trainer, grasping those balls in my hand and finally capturing one.
LOL ;8

Lately, though, I've been laying in bed wondering what it would be like to actually put my penis inside of Jigglypuff.... So round... so pink... so soft... it must feel so wonderful. So much cum... oh god....
Uck. :djang:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
Why are all these forums called "[insert anime name]clipse"? ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I just made dbzclipse
OH AND JOIN US

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I shouldn't have said that dbz was real

BUT THE SITES AWESOME

JOIN US <3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Read what I posted on pokeclipse XD I can't take a large enough screenshot  :'(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
From Redwyn on Pokeclipse
Halo my dear believer, you do not want to meet Jigglypuff....

I have believed ever since I was a little boy! But on one tragic night when I was 7 years old.... I met Jigglypuff in my closet. She seduced me to insert my penis in her pink, squishy hole.... I did so, but then she started singing which made me fall asleep....

When I woke up, my balls were cut off and replaced with Master Balls..... Ever since then, I have believed EVEN more that Pokemon are real!
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Goku is a fag.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
UPDATE FROM DIGICLIPSE
Quote from: Pentium
Quote from: Saphy(Admin)
*sigh* ok, then, in my opinion these could easily be faked. Therefore, how can you prove they are not? When I get to a computer, I can prove how easy it is to create digital landscapes. Everyone has to keep their feet on the ground and look at this rationally. If the tools are there, who is to say he didn't use them?

And for future referance, I am not a fool for being skeptical. The foolish are those who believe and follow blindly without a second thought.
If I were to be faking this, not only would I ruin my reputation on this site but I would fall victim to every troll on the net as well as insult myself.
HES OBVIOUSLY NOT FAKING THEN
Quote from: greatpenguin
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hes from canada everyone tells the truth in canada the sky is always blue its always sunny our jails are empty and any murders that happen we blame on accidents! accidents happen everyday. alsp if someone says they did something they did something because NO ONE LIES IN CANADA.
GG faggit dushbag noone lies here
Quote from: greatpenguin
no no its not possible. and most people who believe pentium right away is because 1: why would he lie. 2: were all a little dissapointed afterthe minidigiclipse so this is our main source of hope now and 3: were all just a little hungry/thirsty/tired.
Oh boy I love this guy; translation:
No he couldnt have lied and we believe him because he has no reason to lie. We are all dissapointed because something we made up doesnt exist and didnt work so we are pouring all of our hope into this guy, or were all stoned.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 06:43:43 AM by Dr_Sword »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
FROM DIGICLIPSE
Project digiclipse is the combination of hope, belief, and the theories of members of all digimon believers. The point is, we believe that digimon exist, ...
We have 465 registered users
what will if your digimons like to play wii or ps2
my digimon would polay xbox360 and NO I DONT WANT TO TURN THIS INTO A DEBATE OF THE GAMING SYSTEMS I AM SIMPLY STATING HE WOULD PLAY XBOX 360 BECAUSE THATS THE SYSTEM I HAVE. Now please dont turn this into a war.
Guilmon would HATE the PS2 controller.
 I think he would more enjoy the good old Atari joystick though it limits him to only using my Commodore 64 and the Atari 2600.

edit: lol'd so hard at sword's post.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 06:43:45 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
I'm having trouble sleeping as I think that ZhaneX might have a good point.
In all honestly, I am personally looking at the data now and wondering if it actually is the real thing. As far as I know I might of just snagged a random image by accident instead of the actual digital world and this whole time the probes were actually working off of it and not the digital world. It might explain why so many probes failed to come online.
I'm going to do a few more tests to confirm the data. If I find ONE error, I'm throwing it all out.
Now, where did I put that cup of coffee? It's going to be another long night.

tl;dr version: OH NO THEYRE FIGURING ME OUT! EXCUSES AHOOOOYY~

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL OMG.

What a bastard.

i have to make an account and flame his ass.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Quote from: ZhaneX
ahmen to that. I hate myself. sorry, I tend to be random at midnight. Also, really, I think it would be better for those who do not believe in the reality of Pentiums photos not to post in this topic. At least not trully negativly. Since by posting that negativity, they are provoking those who strongly believe Pentium, which in turn leads to a full arguement. I'm not saying that all those who do not believe Pentium are being negative, but all that it is doing really is provoking a arguement. JUst thought I'd say that. And man, Pentium, I pray for you. Have you had any decent sleep since you sent out those probes? And also, I think that all of us, even those who have been posting their sceptisism, want those photo's to be real. Since it would be a breakthrough for the whole believer community. wait, I think I already said that. Anyway, I pray that those pics are real.

tl;dr version: I STILL BELIEVE YOU FOR SOME ODD REASON

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is dumb
It's like a formed internet gang.

How can someone believe it? Are humans so dumb? AN APE WOULDN'T BELIEVE THAT.

also:

chewey: The Saphy admin is a troll, imo
Dr_Sword: I think Saphy is a troll
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
This was far too easy. Finding my mistake was only a click away.
I have been humiliated by my own creation.
I ran a quick probe query to see if all the operating probes were within the same estimated distance.

They were not. They were EVERYWHERE.

What we are actually looking at is not the digital world.
Remember how I said that the probes would activate on contact with a surface? Well after they were released they were bombarded with fragmented data that normally flows through the internet. The result was that pretty much all the probes were activated instantly and delivered to me chunks of that fragmented data. Because BlackWarGerymon was searching for land he unknowingly assembled the fragmented data into a landscape which I in turn assumed was the digital world.
I feel like an idiot. A complete idiot.
Not only did I release unproven material but I made everyone who sided with me look just as bad as me. Saphy was right. I was wrong.
I messed up. I'm sorry.
I can't stand this latest mistake. This one was serious. I'm stepping down as one of the leading researchers until I can go over everything I have again so I can filter out any bad bits of information as I obviously got misinformed somewhere and I later built on that.
Okay, I'm taking a Tylenol and am going to try to get some sleep tonight as my lack of sleep is one of my first problems.

Awww poor guy, we should all email him and make him feel better.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
(12:56:49 PM) Nightwolf: LOL
(12:57:39 PM) Nightwolf: what did he mean by digiworl
(12:57:43 PM) Nightwolf: WTF WAS HE DOING ANYWAYS
(12:57:49 PM) Nightwolf: JUST CLICKING SCREENIES OF A BAD ANI.
(12:57:51 PM) Nightwolf: WTF MAN
(12:58:02 PM) Nightwolf: i cant get over the fact that ppl believed in him

Now for the finale.

This was far too easy. Finding my mistake was only a click away.
I have been humiliated by my own creation.
I ran a quick probe query to see if all the operating probes were within the same estimated distance.

What creation was that? Some stupid code in MS Word?

What we are actually looking at is not the digital world.

Yeah, it's a screenie of a badly animated overview game.

Remember how I said that the probes would activate on contact with a surface? Well after they were released they were bombarded with fragmented data that normally flows through the internet. The result was that pretty much all the probes were activated instantly and delivered to me chunks of that fragmented data. Because BlackWarGerymon was searching for land he unknowingly assembled the fragmented data into a landscape which I in turn assumed was the digital world.

oohhh, so instead of getting pictures of digimon, he got pictures of like warcraft I or something.

I feel like an idiot. A complete idiot.

Acceptance.

Not only did I release unproven material but I made everyone who sided with me look just as bad as me. Saphy was right. I was wrong.
I messed up. I'm sorry.

it's not your fault, they were dumb.

I can't stand this latest mistake. This one was serious. I'm stepping down as one of the leading researchers until I can go over everything I have again so I can filter out any bad bits of information as I obviously got misinformed somewhere and I later built on that.
Okay, I'm taking a Tylenol and am going to try to get some sleep tonight as my lack of sleep is one of my first problems.

normal version : I failed but i was jk anyways so i'ma go sleep now. kthxbye~
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Nightwolf all of the images were made by him, there was nooo code at all. He was trying to look cool and all that and failed, in fact I think he's a troll

Rep:
Level 87
Wow he made a nice cover up....

For younger people.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nightwolf all of the images were made by him, there was nooo code at all. He was trying to look cool and all that and failed, in fact I think he's a troll

Oh man, i seriously feel like posting this topic on their forums.

How can you be so dumb? I praise the few ppl who said this isn't true

So here's the story:

Pent: Guys, i'ma hack into digiworld
Zha:- K, dats kool.
Other ppl :- We beleive, we love digimon, ghey4peanuts
Some ppl :- It wont work

So the next few days

Pent :- Guys, i was jk. It failed anyways who cares i dissapointed you wtf not my prob go cry a river kthxbye
Zha :- Not your fault, we forced you to hard
Other ppl- Yeah, it's our fault.
Some ppl- moth********
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Lol crud. registration has to be activated for admins @_@

I feel so much like yelling "NICE COVER UP, IT FOOLS THE YOUNGIN`S"