RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Digimon is real

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
i wouldn't be surprised if this guy is just making shit up for the same reasons we would on that site

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol

i wanted to flame like hell of digiclipse (like i'm doing on pokeclipse) but the activation email didnt CUM yet.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
I feel so much like yelling "NICE COVER UP, IT FOOLS THE YOUNGIN`S"
+rep ;8

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
i wouldn't be surprised if this guy is just making shit up for the same reasons we would on that site
Then he is a genius.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I had a toy Digivice.
Does that mean I was once eligible to cross over into a digital world and get a best friend who could change and help me fight evil even though we'd both just be data and the ultimate threat would be the recycling bin? 

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Damn. What a horrible opportunity to miss by thinking that Digimon was just an anime based off of a series of little Tomagotchi-type electronic thingies that poorly simulated owning a pet that could DESTROY THE COUNTRY.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING QUICK DIGIMON WILL KILL US ALLL

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No, we just gotta pull out our pokemans.

Rep:
Level 97
They would be to busy having sex with Halo

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I remember when I was in 4th grade, I got into a fight (verbal) with a kid over who would win in a fight, a Pokemon or a Digimon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I stopped reading after "As I type this, BlackWarGreymon is busy crunching away on data that I have spent the last month--".

Rep:
Level 97
Gary just read this topic and you get the main jizz of things

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I remember when I was in 4th grade, I got into a fight (verbal) with a kid over who would win in a fight, a Pokemon or a Digimon.

Digimon. Hands down.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
because digimon are the champions

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
because digimon are the champions

And they change into digital champions to save the digital world!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
and they have matrix moves

Get it? Digital is numbers and the matrix also has those green numbers?

gettin it?

no? well, fuck you.
Arlen is hot.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I HERD I CAN BE IN DIGIWORD WHERE DO I GET THE LSD  ;8

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
Why is the dbzclipse forum gone? Is the screen where it says "g00ns.net" intentional?

EDIT: Oh I see, it got hacked.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Good old anonymous.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Whos that pokehman?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I stopped reading after "As I type this, BlackWarGreymon is busy crunching away on data that I have spent the last month--".
Lol same. Then I skipped to the end to see what they said. I'm going to try and reply.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Why would they destroy a DBZclipse and say Digimon doesn't exist? LOL

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Triple post