RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(noman is gay)cutscenes (95)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I need a tutorial on making cutscenes. ;____;
I have no clue how to make them work. I tried to make one, but it doesn't work correctly

Code: What I want - [Select]

He says "Hello"
     He steps down one space
     He Says "How are you?"

Code: What happens - [Select]

He says "Hello"
     He says "How are you doing?"
     THEN he moves down a space.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 02:07:51 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Wait...you are using 95?
I deleted that 2 weeks ago

;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I love you.

I;ll try and re-dl it.

edit:
I tried and the same thing happened, BUT I GOTS A SOLUTION!

when you make the message there is a checkbox called "wait for action", i unchecked it and it worked for me

try it out~
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 05:21:28 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
:O
Thank you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Resolved? Add [Nouman'd] To your topic title!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&