RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Spring Break !

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
What are ya'll doing for spring break ?

I's going to Cali with liak 10 girls and 3 guys ( lucky menz they b )

.. hmm other then take pictures of midgets throwing things @ Gilga while I'm in Cal~ What epic things should I do?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Go find love<3
:taco: :taco: :taco:

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
You didn't answer my first question !

Also, you want me to break-a my heart ;-;;? If I find love I'd just have to leave after the week is over :(.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Also, you want me to break-a my heart ;-;;? If I find love I'd just have to leave after the week is over :(.

Spring break was like, last month :3

And no, heartaches are terrible dear beloved :O You will find this love on the airport just like in some weird cranked-up fairytale :swoon:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

That's because it's Summer where you live, but it's still warmer here.

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87

And no, heartaches are terrible dear beloved :O You will find this love on the airport just like in some weird cranked-up fairytale :swoon:

:< I'm driving, no love for me.

Silly netherlanderz spring breaks are for naow

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
We dont have spring break over here...

We call it christmas holidays...

But if it was me i would probably be staying home...

and you should try get a photo of you licking a hat in a store and then leav ing with out buyin it...

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Study and do homework.
Yea I know, it sucks T_T
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
going to try and finish my web sites ;[
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
:) Now I am going to have an interview on the phone with England at 4am on Tuesday ,,, and then Drive 12 hours back to Utah from Cali 3 hours later. Yay for spring break !

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm probably just gonna do work...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'm going to work ;o;
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
IIIIIIIIIIIIII DON'T WANNA WORK!

IIIIIIIII JUST WANNA BAAAAAAAAANG MY GIRLFRIEND ALLLLLLLL DAA-

:V

But yeah, if my GIAW entry is as liked as it seems it will be, I'm probably gonna work on extending it. :)

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
:) I am uber and after 12 hours of driving with one gas stop, I arrived in Cali and went hot tubbin <3. Today I've already gone in the lazy river and worked out. I love this ! Oh, not to mention the fucking awesome drive in Nevada, dude 80 in this one canyon was totally worth the trip right there :3. Happy-shii !

Stop working and do something fun lazy bumz :O

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Still working.... :tpg:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
 ;9 i want spring break....all England gets is bad weather D:

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I was going to spend a week in Benidorm, but not anymore. It's also my b-day coming up, so instead I might just... do nothing, eh.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
:) I am uber and after 12 hours of driving with one gas stop, I arrived in Cali and went hot tubbin <3. Today I've already gone in the lazy river and worked out. I love this ! Oh, not to mention the fucking awesome drive in Nevada, dude 80 in this one canyon was totally worth the trip right there :3. Happy-shii !

Photos of you in hot tub plz???

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
We have what you CAN Say early spring vacation (though it's not spring vacation)

and it ended today

and now i'm in the ninth grade

*yay*
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

Photos of you in hot tub plz???
Hey! That's rude! She's not going to post pictures like that publicly!

(PM them to me)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
Delaying projects since 2001-ish.
Hot-tubs pics? WAREZ?

Well, so far my spring break has consisted of;
Super Mario Galaxy
Wonder Boy in Monster World
Final Fantasy VII (playing it from scratch, as I never got around to actually finishing off Sephiroth on my last save, which was maany years ago)
eating
sleeping
and sitting in front of this old nuclear plant of a computer. At least it sounds like one. ;8
And tomorrow, I'll be sitting in a car for four hours back and forth, because my teacher thinks I'm too good to attend to english class like the other noobs in my class, so I'm gonna do the exam for next years course, then I'm free. :blizj:
Final Fantasy - Untitled
http://www.finalfantasyfangame.tk/ - Temporarily Down
Check out the thread! Demo available!

Tristan Craft and The Lost City
http://www.gunn3rgames.net/

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
None for you

But here is a picture of our balls and feet.

oh right. Here's Gilgamesh :)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 09:41:07 PM by Kashii »

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
you have ugly feets...

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
That's quite an impressive set of lips, Kashii =o
bringing sexy back

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
you have ugly feets...

No way man, my blue nail polish is fkn awesome.