RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Random Bleach Resources

Rep:
Level 87
I've been working on my Bleach Game, in top secret conditions, cause I still wasn't sure I would go through with it, but now I am...so I'm releasing what will be an ever growing library of Bleach graphics, this includes icons, characters, their matching battlers, and possibly some tileset edits, eventually..

Icons
Spoiler for:

This is Zangetsu, Ichigo's Sword

Characters

Spoiler for:

This would be Ichigo, hes the only specific character sprite I've finished, and only in his Shikai level.

The beginning of what will be his Shikai-Bankai animation.

A work in progress, this is going to be one of about 10 base Hollow variations. It doesn't have a battler, just yet.

Battlers

Spoiler for:
None, more coming soon.

Character Priority List: <Want something added here? I'll add based on demand>
-Finish current Hollow character/Battler
-Renji/Rukia (really unsure which will come first)
-Atleast 2 more Hollow variations

Special Note: None of the current resources are 100% custom, they've all had other sprites as a framework, or they are recolors. The Ichigo sprite specifically is actually Aluxes (he made himself useful!!!), and the lizard-hollow thingy is obviously the lizard thingy.

Rep:
Level 86
I Like The Hollow, But (No Offence) Ichigo's Head Looks Like Its Been Squished.
Maybe You Could Try To Move The Hair Up.
But Thats Only My Opinion. Bleach Rocks, BTW.

Rep:
Level 86
its ok probs about 8/10 i reckon u cud do the characters a bit betta

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
Awesome stuff if you want I can redo that character for you since I got nothing else to do.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
No offense, but the chars are ugly, and so is the icon. Fix the icon to actually look like a sword, and I'm sure it'd be good, and PLEASE get the re-color of the basilisk done (My fav! It looks so friggin evil!! Muahaha!) Nice job though, for making these! Going with the typical template can be boring now and then! Even though I greatly prefer it [/my opinion]! ;)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!