RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Cud someone make me a title plz

Rep:
Level 86
Hi i making a game called "Avenger Of Darkness" is it possible someone could make me a title for my new game it would be a huge help  ;D
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 11:15:59 AM by kabilaking »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Posted in the wrong place man- but don't worry about it, it's been moved.

Rep:
Level 88
Hm... I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, but you'll have to give me more info.

Rep:
Level 86
sure well its the  about 8 gods of differnt elements bound into humans and one of the gods darkness betrays the other 7 gods and causes a huge war until the most powerful summon (which i have not created yet) destroys everything and 1000 years later the summons are reborn in other humans and they have to stop the darkness before it ends the world again.

The main character is called Alexanda

its based 1000's of years ago so NO futuristic robot stuff if possible

Hope that is enough information for you and if anyone has anyother stuff which could help or could add onto my game it would be great.

Rep:
Level 86
some dark effects maybe a black backgorund with purple writing wud luk awesome.

with a picture of a evil anime guy or of a dark creature wud b awesome

Rep:
Level 88
Alright, sorry about the wait. I got it slapped together. You like? If you want me to change something, just ask. And about the dude in the background... I googled "Evil anime guy" and that's one of  the things I got.

Enjoy! ;D

Rep:
Level 86
ohhh wow really like it thanks alot its brilliant

Rep:
Level 88
No problem, and if your request has been completed, please add [RESOLVED] to your post title.

(Wow, I haven't gotten to say that in a while. :P)

Rep:
Level 86
soz i am new to this website just getting use to it lol