RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Requesting?

Rep:
Level 86
Hi, I am pretty much requesting sprites for a project I'm making for RPG Maker XP. I'm requesting a sprite edit since I'm not so well with it. What I'm searching for is characters with battlers (So they become temporary partners), 4 direction sprites, and a mugshot for when they talk.

I would like them to look something like this, but I've failed at editing.

Please note that I don't want the sprites to be exactly like those pictures, just similar. I don't want to make a Touhou clone really. But then maybe a simple "look-alike" would be nice with color changes. I don't really care what color the sprites are in, as I can just simply change the sprite colors AFTER I give the credit anyways.

Picture 1
Will anyone be able to make a character sprite (4 directions please?) for her, as well as a face and battler if possible? If you can, that'd be great. I'd like to get this finished first .. so ..

Picture 2
Can the same be done for this picture? Thanks for the help then.

Picture 3
This is probably the second picture I'd like to get into a usuable character as soon as possible as well.

Thanks to all those that help. :)

- Luna