RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
eh. Sup?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
So, I'm sure some of you may have noticed that I haven't really been around for say the past... six months... or so. Well, I dunno. I'm just not the "crazy stand-out poster" type I suppose. Anyways, I figured i'd post and say that my activity level will pretty much stay the same as it's been, in case anybody was wondering. Also, I'm not dead, just busy, in case that was ever a question.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Lord_Dante is a pretty cool guy, eh stays inactive and doesn't afraid of anything.

._.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
HEY!
HIYA.

Lord_Dante is a pretty cool guy, eh stays inactive and doesn't afraid of anything.

._.
Damn straight.
Er.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I see your name in the "members viewing this thread" info now and then.  You're pretty cool, I'd love to see you post once in awhile.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Hai :3
Hi.
I'm not nearly as good at TF2 as I should be.

I see your name in the "members viewing this thread" info now and then.  You're pretty cool, I'd love to see you post once in awhile.
I admit, I do lurk. Sometimes I just want to see what's going on, but more often than not, I don't really know the whole basis of what's going on and decide not to get involved, or I simply have nothing valuable to add.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
But I want to see more of your artwork...;_;;
Your artwork in the gallery is cool.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Ah.
Yes, well, actually, my artwork will probably be one of my main reasons for activity. However, it isn't often I find time to draw, but when I do do something worthwhile rest-assured i'll post it.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Ah.
Yes, well, actually, my artwork will probably be one of my main reasons for activity. However, it isn't often I find time to draw, but when I do do something worthwhile rest-assured i'll post it.

Good.  It really would be a shame for you not to show off your work once in awhile.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yeah! you're a true artist! ^_^

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Hehe.
Thanks you two. I dont know if I'll want to revive it, but I wonder if my art topic from the summer still is around...
It has some art of mine in it, but since I couldn't ask you to dig, I may just make a new thread tomorrow (or later tonight).