RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Game: Dark Vortex

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Even though nobody here knows me, thought I might post up some info on a game I started today.

Name: Dark Vortex
Percent complete: 0% (:P)

Thats all I can post about at the moment, will update when I can.

If anyone's got any tips or help it would be greatly appreciated.
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 86
I am available to help with writting if you need it. What program are you using to create it?
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Rep:
Level 86
w/e
RMXP, thanks for the offer but I'm gonna see if I can come up with a storyline myself first. Then, if I cant think of anything, I'll pm you.
The Newbie

Rep:
Level 86
Alright, Also if you do come up with a story, I can help with creating plot elements for it as well. A lot of people have a hard time with creating the middle of a story. So im here for ya.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Sweet, thanx you.
The Newbie