RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My room is a fucking mess

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
::hops on the bandwagon::

here's what it looks like right as you walk in
Spoiler for:

close up of the closet space
Spoiler for:

here's my desk
Spoiler for:

bookcase beside the bed
top shelf is all Goosebumps books (I collected them when I was a kid)
Spoiler for:

does I has enough games?
Spoiler for:

the above image was taken sideways, photobucket is being ghey and not letting me rotate the image

the white handheld in the middle is my new GP2X-F200 handheld <3

my guitars
Spoiler for:

as you can see, the place is a fucking mess
lol
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 07:25:01 AM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Looks better than mine lol
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Rule 31 - you must have pictures to prove your statements

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Rule 99.5 Must have cam in order to post pic (wink, wink)

speaking of cam, does neone have ne extra ones i could borrow lol
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
there are only 65 rules of the internet
and sorry no

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
haha Well then Im a creationist! lol. I hereby enstate the rule 99.5 to the official Consortium of web rules. haha

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
err.....no

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
fine then lol <3 who cares, in any case, I NEED A CAM lol. but alas, I just dont have the cash right now

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
OH... MAH... GAWD! YOU GOT TALES OF SYMPHONIA! NAMKCOR, YOU ROCK, MAN! Presea is so adorable. ^-^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
heh, thanks....i guess

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
lol your game collection is second to mine!  ;8

Man, i thought i had a dirty room though you beat mine lol.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
*speechless*

Also what is Kiss An Artist Today
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
lol your game collection is second to mine!  ;8

Man, i thought i had a dirty room though you beat mine lol.

I have more games the're just not here at home :-X

*speechless*

Also what is Kiss An Artist Today

I don't understand the question

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Spoiler for:

The box in the background says Kiss An Artist Today, what is it ;-;
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
err....what do you mean "what is it?"
the sticker on the trunk says says Kiss an Artist Today
what else is there to know about it?

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Damm, your desk is a mess, also what is the white thing between the Black PSP and the Black DS on front of the TV?

And I congrats you for having Metal Gear Solid games!  ;8

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I posted that with the "does I have enough games"
it's the
GP2X-F200 Handheld Console
a completely open source handheld that I'm working on getting a development environment set up for on my lappy so that I can partake in the open source game making goodness

oh yeah, and that's my desktop's monitor, not a TV

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Wow it really is a "fucking mess." Messier then mine.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Only one thing for ya: Have fun cleaning XD