RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Definative sexuality.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I was thinking, and what better debate then then one of the oldest controversies in the world. Sexuality. Ive always found it fun to venture in, and find out just what everyone thinks about sexuality. What do you all think about how, certain groups react so diversly to that topic. So lets let the debating swing.

Please feel free to answer any of these questions, or answer any of your own questions here. Please be professional with your answers, and keep it clean. Thanks =p

Question 1. What are your thoughts on same sex couples?

Question 2. What are your thoughts on cultural Taboos?

Question 3. What are your thoughts on Abortion?

Question 4. What are your thoughts on Rape? (Why are woman the more potential victim?)

Question 5. Do you believe that being of a popular status, may make sexual pressure more intense? (I.E. Jamie Lynn Spears)

Question 6. What are your thoughts on a human being of Gay, Bi, or straight orientation?

The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
1. Nothing wrong with it.
2. Taboos are stupid.
3. I think it's the mother's decision and no one else's.
4. Rape is obviously horrible.
5. No.
6. Nothing wrong with it.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Nice, direct answers, thanks for your opinions :)

P.S. House rules!
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
1. I really don't care, as long as it's not the overly flamboyant gays that have to shout it out to the world all the time.
2. Taboos are pretty fucking stupid if they don't have some sort of underlying real danger to them.
3. Pro abortion here, as much decision for the father as the mother, that is, if child support laws stay the same.
4. Some women ask for it.
5. Yes, the media says sex = popularity, why else are most female actors whores?
6. Don't care, as long as they don't shout out how proud they are.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'm pretty much with Bio.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I see thanks you for posting :)!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

1 ) I endorse it, naturally. But I do agree if you're overly flamboyant please go live in a gay village

2 ) Idiotic but you can't change them, can you?

3 ) If necessary, go ahead. I've never really given any deep thought about abortion but in a way I guess it's a good thing it exists. If you're in no situation to have a baby or you're terribly young abortion may, sadly, be the right option.

4 ) Rape is naturally horrible, but I have to imply that males are also getting raped more than you think. I found a rather interesting article about it that I can't find atm, but you could just read this for the hell of it. You asked why women are the more potiental victim tho, I think it's just because most men are raging hormone machines who needs sex.

5 ) Jamie Lynn Spears is not only young but also stupid. If you're famous I think there are some people who just want to bang you so they can brag about it 10 years later saying 'I got that Spears woman pregnant'. So yeah, I do believe it puts pressure on you since you have quite broad opportunities for all types of activities if you are of a famous stature.

6 ) It's not anything you choose to become. People will more or less have to live with it. Go for it, people :bean:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
2. Taboos are stupid.
3. I think it's the parent's* decision and no one else's.
5. No.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
1: Nothing wrong. Especially when it's two hot girls.
2: Depends on what the taboos are.
3: If she wants to, she should be able to. Some people can't afford a child.
4: Men and women are different. Men are more prone to sexual desires.
5: Yeah.
6: There's nothing wrong with them. In fact, if a pretty girl is bisexual, it just makes me MORE attracted to her.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 04:45:07 AM by Animefan »

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
well you know me for 5 long years. you should know what i think huh?

1. i don't mind about sex from the same gender,just don't talk to me TOO MUCH about it  ;D

2.taboos are..stupid kinda.

3.You know me and cass LOL. i shud be a Dad by now. THANK YOU ABORTION!

4. rape is plain wrong. iono what to say seriously. just get a slut and pay. don't ruin someone's life like that...

5. sure. Paris Hilton is known for ''beeing the best ''sex star'' ''. she might not be that good. she ''is'' because she's f***** famous.

6. I got Bi friends. one of my best friend is BI and i don't mind at all. when he told me he was bi, I was like ''it's cool man''. and i acted the same way with him and still am. same for gay people. DON'T EXPECT NE-THING FROM ME THOUGH LOL!!! :o
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 05:08:52 AM by HolyQuebec »

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Thanks for the post bro :)! Your opinions are greatly appreciated!

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
1) im with bio the ones who scream it out are annoying >_>

2) Pssh like no one else breaks them, there pointless really.

3) Hmm as long as both parents agree, saw if it would be born in to terrible conditions then it is ok i guess.

4) Rape is wrong, but again with bio, some women dress like slags, and they think they wont get raped for it =/

5) Emo = Whore
    Chav = whore

Hmm people with alot of friends, seem to be whore's.

6) As long as they dont touch me i dont care what they wanna do.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Thanks for your post link!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I'm pretty much with Link, except the 6th in way, since I'm bisexual, but I don't come onto people.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Thanks for the post Tezuka!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
1. Nothing wrong. Just don't shout it out to the world, it's annoying even when opposite sex couples do that.

2. If it was a tabboo on killing, then I could understand. But tabboos on sexuality is just stupid.

3. Abortion is up to the parents, but personally I think it's wrong. The mother will regret doing it for the rest of her life, and if she doesn't want to take care of the child (or is unable to), then she could put it up for adoption. If she doesn't want to take care of the child, there's a good chance that someone else might.

4. Rape is wrong, but some men can literally not help themselves due to psychological problems.

5. Media popularity definitely makes sexual pressure more intense.

6. Everyone is human, what their "preference" is should not matter.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Thank you for your post Zylos <3

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Interesting, the exact same opinion as Halo, right down to the word haha. Thank you for your post! <3
No, I changed one word. Hence the *

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
lol sorry bout that overlook

EDIT those 2 posts are not the same sorry haha <3

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Question 1. I don't care.
Question 2. They make me larf.
Question 3. I'm against it. My father wanted me aborted.  ;9
Question 4. Because we are told that women are the weak ones, and men are strong. 
Question 5. No.
Question 6. Bi doesn't bother me... but I find gay weird. A bi person still has atracations to women (or men) but a gay person doesn't have natural attractions to the opposite sex.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Thanks for your opinions Fredrick

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
2. Taboos are stupid.
3. I think it's the parent's* decision and no one else's.
5. No.

I disagree with your edit. The father doesn't have anything to lose from an abortion; he makes dozens of millions more potential babies every day. The final say should be left to the one carrying the child.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Yay I love debate <3

I agree with Malson, I think the final descion should be a collabortive effort between everyone involved, not just the parents.

EDIT

I agree with Malson, and also (the rest of the sentence.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:35:20 AM by dominicko »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
That's not what I said at all, retard. Try actually reading my post before you garble my opinions.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
lol That was meant to be in 2 sentences sorry lol. I was adding my own addition to it