RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Active projects list

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
There was an entire thread made soley to flame him and HQ. I don't blame him for leaving, but I still wish he had stayed...

Anyways, the "Active Projects List" is back up and running! As everyone has probably heard, Domino has left RMRK because of certain incidents and has asked that someone else take over for him. So...

If you want your game added to the list, PM me the necessary details and I'll add you as soon as I have time.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
It's already taken care of( this post, I mean )

Edit: NVM it seems like its yours now? o.o

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Yeah, I asked modern algebra to give control of it to me since Domino is not likely to come back.

So check the first post if you want me to add your game to the list.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
.....leaving topic?  O.O

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I only yesterday discovered that there was such a thing as welcome and leaving topics.  I did not know about this....i never did a welcome topic when i joined....

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I did 7 months after I joined LOL
You don't have to, anyway.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
7 months..not bad.  I've only been a member for a week or two now...maybe three...don't think three though...
By the who, what's happenin' with this thread?  Is it gettin' continued by [you?] anyone?

Rep:
Level 86
Its going to be continued by Zylos, however I may ask him if I can continue it for him. That is only if he does not wish to do this thread.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Well it's good to hear that there are a few of us willing to make sure it's kept running.  *was here when it was started :D*
Yeah, i'll do what i can to help whoever's runnin' it at any time.  ;)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Its going to be continued by Zylos, however I may ask him if I can continue it for him. That is only if he does not wish to do this thread.

Thanks, but that's okay. I can handle it.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

Thanks, but that's okay. I can handle it.

:=: :=: :=:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Added two more. We're slowly getting this thread back on its feet.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Yeah, it was  a shame to stop.  I think we're all glad it's gettin' continued :D

Rep:
Level 86
Yea me two, I think it is a very important thread to have on this forum.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
There was an entire thread made soley to flame him and HQ.

Where was this?

Oh, and the rating for Clericus should be "M," due to animated blood, mild animated violence, disturbing thematic elements, and pixelly nudity.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:21:27 PM by Dertt »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
There was an entire thread made soley to flame him and HQ.

Where was this?

Oh, and the rating for Clericus should be "M," due to animated blood, mild animated violence, disturbing thematic elements, and pixelly nudity.

Wouldnt that be "AO" because the nudity or is mild nudity/brief nudity?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Depends on the degree of nudity. In the USA, females can be nude and the game could still be rated M, but if a male is nude or if there is an actual sex scene then it is rated AO.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
lawl, RTP pr0n.

I'd say just rate it AO if there's real nudity.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Okay, I check the games on this list pretty regularly, and I've noticed a lack of activity on one game.

Leon_Westbrooke (Shadows of the Forgotten), you're close to the point where I'm going to have to take you off the list.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:40:10 PM by Zylos »

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
lawl, RTP pr0n.

It's a damn naked sprite template! Even with the real ESRB, I could get lower than an AO. 

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Core has been taken off the list. RPG_Gnome PMed me asking me to due so, presumably because he was giving up on the game. Farewell, Core! We barely knew ya.  ;9

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Oooh, yay! I can post in here again! I wasn't able to do anything but edit my posts for a while, but I can post now!

Okay, the list been updated. Some games have been added (I'm still in the process of adding more) and some have been temporarily removed due to lack of activity. I'll put them back up the moment I see an update or something.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
lawl, RTP pr0n.

LMAO

haha, yeah..I made that a while ago..when I got really bored :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
LMAO

haha, yeah..I made that a while ago..when I got really bored :tpg:

Haha, my nudity's not even that 'explicit'. You do see spriteboobs, though.

Spoiler for Updated Clericus Credits:
Game Creator(s)

Dertt - Concept, Producer, Writer, Mapper, Eventer
[Your Name Here] - Assistant Writer/Chief Mapper/Secondary Eventer (Event help)

Scripts

Ccoa - Universal Messaging System
Leon_Westbrooke - Party Changer
MogHunter - Custom Menu System "Mog Menu"
rataime - Mirrors/Reflections
Cogwheel - Real Time Action Battle System

Event Systems

Modern Algebra - BlackJack

Visual Resources

LandOfShadows - Character sets

Features music by
Dertt/Ross Clark/[ RED ] Vengeance