RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My room is better than everyones (because arl is right ;-;)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Alright, you've got TWO TVs, a V for Vendetta poster, a Guitar, an X-box 360, and a desktop.

But no laptop, no anime girl poster, no PS2, and where are YOUR airsoft guns?

We'll call this one a draw too.  ;)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
my ps2 broke, and my airsoft guns are in the closet, I have two laptops, but neither reside in my room.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
wait wait wait wait wait wait what do i have to do with any of this

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Your room is nothing but a big mess
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Do you have a faptacular manga collection?  ;8

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
OMG I HAVE THE SAME XBOX 360 AS YOU!!!!111!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
NO WAI!!11!1

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
THIS IS A STICK UP! gimmie your xbox 360 and assassin creed  ;8

XD but yeah your room is pretty messy but it is still pretty cool
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 97
THIS IS A STICK UP! gimmie your xbox 360 and assassin creed  ;8

XD but yeah your room is pretty messy but it is still pretty cool
It actually not dirty at all, thats just my computer desk and some wires on the ground next to my TV

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
lol sorry, i've been around my mom abit to much.... That counts a dirty room for her....

It's still cool though.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 97
Thanks, I know how it is to have overly neat parents

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
My room fails :(
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Roph I copied your room, I added semen guards too :D

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
OMG HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY ROOM AND TAKE PICS LOL <3
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 97
Well Mr. Anderson thats because you lead two lives, Dr_Sword the one who resides here, is full of wit and charm. On the outside world you, are off topic and brash. However it seems you have crossed into a world that does not belong to you. It would be wise to GO BACK FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!