RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] NETHIE TEMPLATES!!! W.I.P.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
XD

hm...this is really one of the few times I get actually "Inspired" to do sprite work. See, I was sketching concept character templates, and with the insperation, as ZOMG It looked so &#@!ing cute on paper, I thought it would make such an cute sprite.

so yeap, here it is, only about an hours work, I name it Nethie Template after Nethie, becuase she's just so dam cute XD. Special shout out to her, love ya.

anyways, Heres the WIP front veiw, some simple spriting on the template with my characters Miho and Sean, as well as an agent sprite I made and a Rock Lee sprite made by cingin, ROCK LEE IS NOT MY SPRITE!

hm..I guess there are some templates out simmilar to mine, most popular the breeze by greenraven, but mind is differnt as the hands are feet are distached. personally, I just find it frikkin cute XD

Especiallty the over sized heads, their possibilities of expressions are ENDLESS!!!! Theres a way bigger space to work on for expresions, and hell yeah it was fun XD
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:52:12 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Very very cute. I think you did a great job.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 87

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Reminds me of Worms and Team Buddies.
Floating hands  :lol:

Love the agent sprite! ;)
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
thanks, I'm thinking about doing some RTP remakes on it for fun later on.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
MAn I love this Idea...

Its like Rayman...

Do you have a full template yet???

Or just front view???

I can Def see what you mean about expression...

I cant wait to try spriting on these....

Rep:
Level 87
nah, I only have the front veiw for now. I'm going to finish this after I get some other spriting works done.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
can you include the full template? :D I might use them :D

Rep:
Level 87
I never made them :P

I'll get back to work on these once I finish all the other stuff I have to do ^_^