RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
OMG It's Arriving Today!!!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
My PSP! This is the first time I've felt like a kid at Christmas in so long. It's awesome, but I can't sleep. ;_;

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You're so damn cute, Holk.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Merry Christmas, Holk.

On a side note: Whoa! Another person from Pittsburgh!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
That makes this an all Pittsburgh thread!

edit: so far

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
OGOD IT CAME.

And then I did.

And then I realized it didn't come with a USB cord, so I have to go get one.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
OGOD IT CAME.

And then I did.

And then I realized it didn't come with a USB cord, so I have to go get one.

if It didn't come with a good size memory stick be sure to get one as well.

(4gb recommended)

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
4Gb Pro Duo. In the box. :)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nice. I lost my charger so my PSP failed. Then my mom bought another one but then I lost that one, too. I had internet connection and one game for it. LOL.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
be sure to get custom firmware on it like i did, you can run tons f games like that.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
be sure to get custom firmware on it like i did, you can run tons f games like that.

he already has it.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Cool, I have a PSP too you know.(But you beat me with a 4GB Pro Duo, I have a 2GB Pro Duo)

Did you got a game with it?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Cool, I have a PSP too you know.(But you beat me with a 4GB Pro Duo, I have a 2GB Pro Duo)

He has custom firmware, which means he doesn't need to psychically insert a game into the psp, he runs it off his memory stick (hence the large size)

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D

He has custom firmware, which means he doesn't need to psychically insert a game into the psp, he runs it off his memory stick (hence the large size)

yup. i need a 4GB, since i play a lot. Besides, i compress my games into CSO format, but my 1GB card can only hold 2-3 games tops.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
It's pretty boring eventually, I only use mine for mario cart now.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I dont have firmware, I rich person and buy my own games....
I gots lotsa them...
And a cat tooo!!!
Which I also put things in to play games on...

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
gah like all the downgraders need rediculously hard to find copies of games

Rep:
Level 94
As of right now, I have:

Firmware 3.40 OE-A,
60 PSP games,
A perfectly working GBA Emu,
A perfect NES emu,
A perfect GB/GBC emu,
A laggy SNES emu,
A LAGGY N64 emu,
and Popstation, which lets me rip PSX isos into Eboots, and allows me to play them on PSP.

It's like my pride and joy now.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
As of right now, I have:

Firmware 3.40 OE-A,
60 PSP games,
A perfect NES emu,
A perfect GB/GBC emu,
A laggy SNES emu,
A LAGGY N64 emu,
and Popstation, which lets me rip PSX isos into Eboots, and allows me to play them on PSP.

The n64 emu is hideous, i know. Try getting some good homebrew like Wi-Fi sniffer and Ir shell (so you can control your Tv,  ;8 )
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
As of right now, I have:

Firmware 3.40 OE-A,
60 PSP games,
A perfect NES emu,
A perfect GB/GBC emu,
A laggy SNES emu,
A LAGGY N64 emu,

The n64 emu is hideous, i know. Try getting some good homebrew like Wi-Fi sniffer and Ir shell (so you can control your Tv,  ;8 )

the n64 emulator is godly.
It's still not finished, yet I can play super mario 64 at just about full speed. Be sure to check if your on the latest version of it.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
No way?! Is it on PSP-Hacks?
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 94
Yeah, it's the newest Daedalus PSP. It runs Mario 64 pretty well, but any game that is more than 8m of ram runs really slow.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
No way?! Is it on PSP-Hacks?

as I said, it's no final version. Be sure to set the skip frame rate a decent number where you canno't notice it, but it is above 0 and you should play PERFECTLY.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I just got my PSP for christmas. Im using it to write this message.it is very hard.