RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] High-Quality XP Tiles

Rep:
Level 86
I found these browsing yesterday. These were created for a prototype title so there are only a few sets completed. These would make a great start if you are in need of basic graphics for your next game. These are mostly unformatted, so I decided to post them here instead of our resources database.

Sample Images:

You’ll need to chop these up into the various pieces and then knock out the transparent color. It is a bit like a jigsaw puzzle, but it follows the same basic pattern of my other tiles sets. You can use the test pictures included in the download folder to see if you are fitting everything together correctly.

The download link:

http://www.lostgarden.com/files/2D%20Circl...NLOAD!!

More you can find at my forums, link is in my sig, and then go search in Resource forum.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:49:55 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ei know bout that too ^_^ ;D but they already have cut it to 16 x 16 which works wonder on rmxp

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
these are amazing, i would love to see a game using this, where can i find the project of this title?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, I remember seeing them somewhere on this forum before. Thanks for the link.

Unfortunately, it would be hard to make an entire game with those graphics simply for consistency reasons.But yeah, they are very nice.

Rep:
Level 86
No prob dude, I'm glad you like it.

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
I fuckin' had a 'gasm.

Rep:
Level 86
I fuckin' had a 'gasm.

What that supose to mean?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Spoiler for:
'gasm = orgasm

Very nice, BTW. I look forward to a game made with them.

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Ahh yes, lost garden. I love that site.
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 86
woah these are really amazing is it ok if i use these for my game ? i will put your name in my credits of my game 2  ;D

Rep:
Level 86
Incredible..
*but, this tilesets isnt fit with my project  :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
Is there a tilset of this?

pokeball EliOfflineFemale
Rep: +0/-0Level 85
This isn't what I'm looking for, but I wanted to give you kudos all the same, it looks awesome!

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hi, my name's AzorMachine and this is my first post here.(\o/)
Sorry if it is out of the rules, so if it is, you may delete it.

My question is : Of what game are those Screens ? I really need these graphics in RMXP styled Tilesets for my game.
Can someone help me please? I really need the name of the game, for me to rip all the others tiles.

Best Regards.