RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Battler colouring

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I just got a picture my friend drew for me to use in my game as one of the boss type people. But alas, I totally bomb when it comes to colouring, so that's were one of you, being king and generous people, come in. Here's the pic he drew: (and yes, he does need to be rotated)
Spoiler for:
Here's the colours i was thinking, the bones would be a bone colour  ::) The patches of flesh would be kind of a rotten skin colour and the hip part are would fade from bone to solid black as you get toward the bottom.
Thank a million in advance!
The enemy of my enemy's enemy is my enemy....i think

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
If I do this, it would be my first free-hand coloring job so it would take me forever. Anybody who is better at this should take it up, but none the less I`ll try my hand at it (I`ve colored before actually.. now that I tihnk about it.. just not often).  If no one tries besides me... you should expect this within 7 days (hopefully by the end of the weekend.. gonna be very bored).
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Thanks a lot! Time is not a huge issue to me so take all the time you need.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
This is what I had the time to put together... It`s not exactly perfect, but hey, I tried :S

I think it has also been resized by Photobucket... so if you want it, I can send it to you directly so it is it's full size.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Great work on it! And yes, please send it full size. Thanks a lot!