RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anathema needs you!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Well people, I need dedicated people to help me on my project, so far I need (Not in order of importance, and I do not need 1 of each but prolly 2-3 of each [perhaps spriter only 1])

-Artist (Someone to draw the Character designs and other various things.)
-Scripters (As I have no idea on scripting I need good people to help me on this, I of course will do any graphic they need for that jobe)
-Spriter (to help me create this diverse character sprites and battle animation)
-Musician (Well you can hope no?;) I need someone who might help me by creating a fantastic soundtrack for the game.)

You can check the game info Here, and if you need more info feel free to PM me ;).

Rep:
Level 86
Apricot bites? Waffo!
Yaso will help you! If you want Yaso's help...

I'm good with character designs in the art side (uh, lemme know if you need examples or whatnot)

And uhm, I can sprite.. but it's usually only recolors, expressions, franken spriting and stuff, and I'm pretty slow.  ._.' So you might wannaaaaa.. I'unno, if you want my help there, I suggest you take it only if no good spriters are available.

But yes! I will help if you like.

Music go lala...
://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u114/mirror_reflect/sigsig1.jpg[/img]

Hee hee...

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Sure thing mate, grab me on msn and we shall talk

Msn: Xanatos96@hotmail.com

Rep:
Level 86
Apricot bites? Waffo!

Music go lala...
://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u114/mirror_reflect/sigsig1.jpg[/img]