RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker XP with battle system

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hi i am sorry i am new here so....

Just wanna ask something.
When i start battling with monsters, (i use event battle) and  i win the mosters disappear 4 ever!!
even if i came back to screen for many times...
i use this code
@>Battle Processing: Ghost*2
: If Win
@>
: If Escape
@>
: Branch end
@>Control self switch: A =ON
And the 2nd Page The self switch is on (condition)
edit: sorry, the question is how can i fight a monster and its graphic will disappeared and after i go to another screen and to that event monster screen again the monster revive again (appear again) sorry for not descriptive question and things sorry :)

Thank you
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 10:49:54 AM by rock_yusuf_lee »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, first off, I'm not sure if it'll help but don't put the "If lose" condition in. Secondly, can you post up screenshots of the event pages? It seems like you're doing things correctly but you may have an error.

So you want the monsters to appear when you come back to the screen? If so then don't put any self switches and put in erase event after the battle....This is what I do and the monsters will reappear when you come to that map again
CPAS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

So you want the monsters to appear when you come back to the screen? If so then don't put any self switches and put in erase event after the battle....This is what I do and the monsters will reappear when you come to that map again

Oh man..... thank you very much
I owe you one
been searching for ages