RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
An email from Saucy!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I wrote Saucy an email the other day, just in the off chance that she'd check it, and she did. She sent me this back on the 4th, but for some reason I just got it today:

Oh my~ Hi =o

I left quite a while ago, my leaving topic is somewhere in rmrk. I thought I would stay around the shrine, but it just wasn't the same and I couldn't do it. Me and roph had a heavy falling out and when he demoded me I took it as a sign that he didn't want me at his site anymore, so I left. I stayed at ffs and their irc for a while but it just felt empty. I actually loved (still do) some of the members of rmrk-djang, kashii, arrow, arlen, moo, jap, ego, ebi, my pets and many others I've probably forgoten to mention, but I'm not comming back despite my missing them.

It was fun, but all good things have to end at some stage and my time just ended a little before I would have liked, but that doesn't mean anything as I enjoyed myself there and have some great memories too. I'm schooling full time now and even if I was a member I would be quite inactive because of it. I had some great times, and me leaveing will not change how I cherish the time I spent with you all.

Holk, you're one of the greatest people I've known, I hated you when we first met but I think I feel the closest with you and our friendship over the many other members and I wish we had the chance to meet in real life. It was pure coincedence that I saw your email, this is the first time I've checked it since I left, if I believed in fate I would say this is it. What else is there to say?

That's it. That's the last words. The ride's over folks, I hope you enjoyed it.

Later Bloods,

~Saucy ^.~ 

Oh, this isn't private, feel free to post the above.

I don't know if I'll ever hear from her/him again, but its good to get some closure on the matter.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*sniffling*

Gawd I miss her so much ;____;

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Not much I can really say, but her moderator status was removed for a reason.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
seems a bit overdramatic but that doesn't really surprise me

either way, times change and so we must change with them. I'd be lying if I said (s)he didn't impact this place, so I guess in a way it's impossible for Saucy not to be missed.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
;-; Come back, Saucy.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
heavy falling out?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
lol, I felt the same way she did when I left the first time.
She'll come back, they always do.  ;)
RMRK is in her blood, and she'll feel the craving.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well, I didn't like Saucy very much, but that letter makes his/her leaving more sad then it originally was. I am happy that Saucy was removed as moderator, but I still think he/she was a good member and it would be alright if he/she finds his/her way back. Also, I hate writing he/she his/her.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Just use the male form, it's much easier.
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just use the female form, it's much sexier.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
heavy falling out?

That's more or less what I meant when I said overdramatic.

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
That was fun to read.

o_O

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I was wondering why she left the Shrine. Oh well :< I guess the answer was pretty obvious.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh my, my names not in the 'remember list'

guess i gotta stick with zypher now.

ps. ew.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
in before roph rehashes everything saucy did wrong on this for-ah fuck

seriously. let it fucking die.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
So we lost DS and got falcon... 
Spoiler for ...:
;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Conversely, we lost Fadark and got Animefan.

Spoiler for ...:
;9 ;9

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, we lost someone good then got someone semi-good. We lost someone annoying and got someone slightly more annoying... I see... Falcon's kinda gone, too.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I think Fadark was more annoying. But his posts were some of the most enjoyable eye candy. -_^

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Even though I really didn't know her, I miss Saucy D:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Roph, how do you plead?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I don't know about Rophm but I plead guilty.

Guilty of being too sexy for Saucy and I to possibly co-exist in the same plane of being.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
AHH D_S

She was the man.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
You are right in so many ways.