RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Origin needs Spriters!

Rep:
Level 87
CHAOS ORIGIN
(Recruitment)

STORY:

What would you do if you woke up one day and found you were in a strange place you have not visited before? And what if the only thing you remember is an intense heat, and a scorching fire? Would you start your life over, you are only 4 at the moment? That is the only option for Zak, the 4 Yr old, at the moment. After carefully examining his new surroundings, he leaves his possible new home and the first thing he sees when he gets outside is a young girl, his age, named Juin... Zak is flooded with questions from the young girl... A few years has passes and both Juin and Zak are now 16 yrs old, They are best friends and hardly ever seperated. While his new village may be big, him and Juin are the only kids in the whole village.
You are soon forced into a quest when guards come to Zak's new village while him and Juin are away, the guards turn down anyone wishing to visit the town... Zak and Juin are just happy the Mayor of the city was away on a business trip, and he won't be back for a few weeks, but the duo soon realizes that when the Mayor's business is done, he will return to the Guard-Filled village Zak came to call "Home"... They decided to find the Mayor and warn him, and their quest had begun... But the guards aren't the only bad news Zak and Juin will run into on their journey;
They meet mysterious creatures named Inferi, aka shadows of the fallen... This mysterious new foes are anything but a help on poor Zak's already heptic life. As you progress through the game you will find these creature becoming stronger, faster, smarter, and/or bigger than the last one you met.

FEATURES:

• Action Battle System (XAS)
  • Advamced Menus
  • Cutscenes with widescreen effect and Voice actors
  • Mini-Map
  • Several Mini games
  • many puzzles
  • deep storyline
  • and much more...

CHARACTERS:

ZAK-
Zak is the main character in Chaos Origin. He doesn't know where he is originally from, but he knows where his family is... Zak is thrown into a mystery that appears to have something to do with his past, so he seeks the one man that might be able to help him remember his past...
     JUIN-
Juin is Zak's best friend. She is a helpful companion to Zak, she's very wise on certain subjects...
Spoiler for "shhh... It's a secret...":
Juin has a lot of trouble hiding her feelings from her best friend. She is even more confused at how Zak doesn't realize that she likes him, with all her mess-ups around him...

DIEM-
Diem single-handedly destroyed an entire village, the hometown of Zak... He believed it was the right thing recieved the horrible news. There was a survivor. He believed that destroying the town was right because of the rumor he heard that the said village would give birth to a child that will vanquish all evil, and keep it from ever returning. In Diem's eyes, evil is like darkness while good is like light, and without darkness light would have nothing to eliminate. Diem's new quest is to hunt down the survivor and kill him, at all costs...
     KANE-
Kane is Diem's side-kick, but Kane hope's to one day overthrow Diem and take control. Kane receives several orders everyday, most pertaining to the capture of Zak, and Kane absent-mindedly obeys.
     GRADIUS-
Every story should have an all-knowing old man like Gandalf (lotr) or Dumbledore (Harry Potter), and my game is no exception. Gradius was banned from his village after he became to powerful with his magic skills. Gradius was immediately angered at the news of him getting kicked out of his home. He gathered his belongings and never looked back. He went to a far away forest and nobody saw him again for three whole days and four long nights. He was next seen running extremely fast for a human heading for his old village. When he walked through the gates to his village not one head did not turn. Apparently Gradius was still angry because he went wild, burning with a flick of his wrist, freezing and combo earthquake shattering buildings within seconds... It appeared as though he had been training during his absence... After the total annihilation of the town, Gradius fled once again...
Spoiler for "shhh... It's a secret...":
People say he became immortal...

WHAT I NEED

1) a couple experienced mappers
2) spriters

If you're interested send me an e-mail at rej42@bellsouth.net or pm me.

FOR MORE INFORMATION...
play the DEMO
LINKS:
1) http://megaupload.com/?d=QU8MJRQR
2)http://www.2shared.com/file/2437719/9819b111/Chaos_Origin.html

COMING SOON...
The Chaos Origin website.
http://www.chaosorigin.zxq.net
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 01:21:31 AM by brandonjenkins »

Rep:
Level 87
CHAOS ORIGIN NEWS

BUMP For:

* Spriters who can do animations for the ABS
    * Dedicated Playtesters
    * Concept Artists
    * GFX Artists
    * Etc...

Rep:
Level 86
OWNED BY MY HALO DUDE THING LOL
Yeah i the person you need for Spriter=)
just pm me to let me know if i can help
I AM A SPRITER PM ME IF U NEED SOME SPRITES FOR SOEMTHING