RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My gorilla avatar looks hilarious in this background.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
B-B-B-BOMBO CREAKER

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
F-F-F-F-FAGGOT POSTAFTER

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
L-L-L-L-L O L

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
combo breaker

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
sex. i win.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
TH-TH-TH-TH-TH-THAT'S ALL FOLKS

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Myeeeeeeah, wazzup?
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I don't st-st-stutter

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
TH-TH-TH-TH-TH-THAT'S ALL FOLKS

Ladies and gents, we have a winner.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
*clap clap whistle stagesex whistle clap tomatoes clap*
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hey those tomatoes were supposed to make buttpizza for me :(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
someone's balls will substitue the tomatoes =D

hmmmmmmmmm
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
brick shitter balls don't sound too appealing to me

let's go with mastermoo

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
huhahahahhahh

I'll get the knife, you keep him prepared.
but isn't he a part of our gang?
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
brick shitter balls don't sound too appealing to me

let's go with mastermoo
WTF I NO R FUD.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
You guys are incredibly skilled at maintaining conversations about absolutely nothing.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
And that's the beauty of the forum
Arlen is hot.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
You guys are incredibly skilled at maintaining conversations about absolutely nothing.

Nonsense. This is actually a compex discussion about the universality of the human intellect, and specifically how the intellect is governed by biological and physical concepts which have yet to be fully elucidated.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No, we suck.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Nonsense. This is actually a compex discussion about the universality of the human intellect, and specifically how the intellect is governed by biological and physical concepts which have yet to be fully elucidated.

Precisely. Your understanding of the situation (or lack thereof, as it would happen) only serve to prove that you do not possess the mental capacity required to partake in a discussion of this caliber.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
So therefore, we talk like n00bs.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Precisely. Your understanding of the situation (or lack thereof, as it would happen) only serve to prove that you do not possess the mental capacity required to partake in a discussion of this caliber.

I do say, a scrutiny on the sapien species would perchance place a spot of rumination on this dispute, feasibly supplanting us from the event horizon of indeterminacy to the very epicenter of erudition. Dare I say, even removing presuppositions of ignorance?