RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My gorilla avatar looks hilarious in this background.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
You guys are incredibly skilled at maintaining conversations about absolutely nothing.

Nonsense. This is actually a compex discussion about the universality of the human intellect, and specifically how the intellect is governed by biological and physical concepts which have yet to be fully elucidated.

Precisely. Your understanding of the situation (or lack thereof, as it would happen) only serve to prove that you do not possess the mental capacity required to partake in a discussion of this caliber.

I do say, a scrutiny on the sapien species would perchance place a spot of rumination on this dispute, feasibly supplanting us from the event horizon of indeterminacy to the very epicenter of erudition. Dare I say, even removing presuppositions of ignorance?

hay guise wats goin on in dis thread lol

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
don't know, I didn't read page 1

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
D-D-D-DO A BARREL ROLL

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
There is something going on in this thread, what it is the question, and the answer lies deep within you. Only when you know yourself will you find the answer.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
[Partially RESOLVED?]
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
nope, the avatar is still hilarious
Arlen is hot.