RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Greatest Samurai On Earth(now recruiting)

Rep:
Level 86
                                                                                     Intro
hello i making a game called  the Greatest Samurai On Earth or G.S.O.E for short.Its a fast paste Rog (means something like devil may cry + wild arm 3 put together) that takes place in  the year 2050 in a school.most of the heroes adventure will be in or around  the school or town.The sprites will be cell shaded (um... wild arm 3 was cell shaded)and the the Game titlesets need to be big (as big as a Ragnarok) The game will use a Abs (hopefully i can pick one) thats about all i have to say about the Intro

What is needed?
well i need alot of stuff since I'm just starting this project.But what i need is a good spriter (if spelled wrong please tell me)
Who can make the needed titlesets (if not thats OK) or can edit titlesets to fit are sprites.A scripter who can script things like a death count (like in devil may cry 3 where if you kill 2 monsters in a row it will start putting letters up like devil or may or cry)
or diary or even a Abs.                                             

Characters of story
well heres the list of main characters of the Story. why is this needed?so you can get the idea of how the story will look like
by the info that is given

Ishe
                                                                                  -----------------
                                                                                sex:male
                                                                                Age:15
                                                                             weapon:katana
                                                                             Info:the hero of the story.
                                                                            he's a rude prevert who trys to get
                                                                           all the ladies but mostly fails most of the time
                                                                          he trys.he's not very good in school.

Yoko
                                                                                   ----------------
                                                                               sex:female
                                                                                 Age:14
                                                                              weapon:soul
                                                                             info:she don't talk too much and has a huge
                                                                              crush on ishe but never says anything
                                                                              or never talk to him because she's scared
                                                                            of what he will say.

administer len
                                                                                    ---------------------------
                                                                               sex:male
                                                                                  Age:32
                                                                                weapon:cards (ace of spades)
                                                                               info:protected yoko when she was
                                                                               a little girl.giving a her a home and a famly

ome
                                                                                   ----------------
                                                                              Sex:male
                                                                              Age: 87
                                                                             weapon:beating stick
                                                                            Info:Ishe training teacher.this is the person
                                                                            that trys to give are hero his preverted ways
                                                                            he's 25% drunk 25%rude 50% prevert

administer kiki
                                                                             sex:Female
                                                                             age:25
                                                                            weapon:dark katana
                                                                           Info:says to be Ishe's wife
                                                                          and trys to keep ishe's eye's only on her.

What am i working on?
                                                                                 picture's of game 0%
                                                                                 picture's of charaters 0%
                                                                                web forum 30%
                                                                               team:0%
                                                                               system:0%
                                                                                 music:0%
                                                                               anime:2% (yes i'm making a anime for it)
                                                                               story:80% (may be changed)

The team
                                                                                 spriter:(none)
                                                                                 scripter:(none)
                                                                               editor:(none)
                                                                              graphs and effects:(none)

End 
thx for reading.if you want to join please post your job and when can you start.(hopfully you can start today)
need any more info please pm it to me. screen shots and pictures of character will be added today.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
lol,,characters sound hilarious,,like something from a funny anime show. 25% drunk,,25% rude,,50% pervert,,AHAHAHAHAAAHA

sounds like the type of game I'd enjoy to play.
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."