RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Found out about this site through Arrow-1.  It looks kind of fun so I decided to join.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
FIRST POST IN A WELCOME THREAD!

WELCOME MAN!

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Hello.

Hmm, it seems avatars work differently here.  Now my avatar is stranded inside a box. =(

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Yeah, the avatars here usually fit the box.

You see, in this current theme (dark or blue or something) it looks normal, but on other themes, your avatar is streched out to fit the box.

EDIT: It only does that on SOME themes.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
That is rather lame.  I guess I have to make a 105x150 one.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Actually, it's not doing it in any themes anymore. Nevermind, your pic does NOT get distorted.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
You can keep your current one. It doesn't matter that much. :)

Anyway, welcome to the forums. :welcome:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Welcome to RMRK.
Enjoy your stay. :P
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Okay I changed it.  It's a gorilla that I painted in photoshop.  I will post the full pic in the gallery.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
welcome, I love you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
GARY ASFJAKFJALRBAFARA

HI

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hi garygill. You're one of the lesser fagged up people in h4xop. As far as I know, of course.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Hi all!

@mastermoo420 - I hope you don't get the wrong impression about h4xopolis.  It's just a select few members who have a very specific idea of what is cool and what is not and feel a need to express their dislike to anyone who doesn't fit their description of cool.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol okay. But that was just a judgement on first opinions. But I guess it was only catas that was like that. :P I know that in every forum there are trolls and there are good people. :P

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Welcome to the cesspool.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Lol okay. But that was just a judgement on first opinions. But I guess it was only catas that was like that. :P I know that in every forum there are trolls and there are good people. :P

Indeed.  I think most people like you though.

Welcome to the cesspool.

And kick some ass.

I will try my best.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
hello! I'm your local young jester full of life.

Have a great time on this forum, and watch lots of Noddy.
Arlen is hot.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Hello!

And no, the unexpected is always the unexpected.  Expecting it just removes the surprise factor.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
But if you expect the unexpected to be unexpected, you've expected it to be unexpected so would that still remove the surprise factor?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Welcome! Any friend of Arrow's is a friend of mine~

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hello!

And no, the unexpected is always the unexpected.  Expecting it just removes the surprise factor.

nooooo.
If we have to expect the unexpected that means we're expecting it which makes it the expected.

I don't expect an ape to play a guitar, but should i, it will become my expected.

Now lets not complicate my brain on this sighting that i'm very young and just go with the fact that...
HI
Arlen is hot.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87