RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Favorite Last Gen Console?

Poll

Favorite Last Gen System?

SEGA DreamCast
4 (12.1%)
Nintendo GameCube
7 (21.2%)
Sony Playstation 2
21 (63.6%)
Microsoft XBOX
1 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,21635.0.html

No bullshit arguing, please.

I really really liked the dreamcast, it had Canon Spike; Skies of Arcadia; Power Stone 2; Sonic Adventure 2; Super Puzzle Fighter 2; Marvel VS. Campcom..................(I think it was also on the PS2, though....)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I have only used the PS2 out of those, actually, I've never even seen a dreamcast :P

PS2, yeah.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I'd say PS2. It had alot of great games, and even though I never played any online, if my TV still worked I'd probably play my PS2 from time to time right now.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've never even seen a dreamcast :P

Well, it was SEGA's last system.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Gamecube all the way.  Metroid prime, super smash, resident evil 4 (the real resident evil 4), all newer resident evils, legend of zelda (all games).

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Dreamcast, I loved Sonic Shuffle on it, the only Sonic party game that worked.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Dreamcast

Finally!

Gamecube all the way.  Metroid prime, super smash, resident evil 4 (the real resident evil 4), all newer resident evils, legend of zelda (all games).

As much as I love Zelda, Mario and Metroid, DC had Canon Spike, seriously, think with your head: Megaman, Roll, Cammy, Arthur....and the rest of the gang escapes me, I think maybe Jill too.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I'm glad you put the dreamcast in there. It INVENTED gaming console usage of internet, and it INVENTED good 3D graphics.

But the PS2 holds many of my past childhood memories, plus it has my four beloved games: .hack//infection, .hack//mutation, .hack//outbreak, and .hack//quarantine.

I'm sorry, but I have to vote for the PS2. It feels so right to me, and sometimes I get really sentimental when playing on it.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
PS2, There's a lot of my favorite games in the console; and It's the only console I'm still playing right now.
PS2 provides good graphics and a pretty high spec, which in turn makes good gameplay.

And also I never played then other consoles. :P
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
PS2, There's a lot of my favorite games in the console; and It's the only console I'm still playing right now.
PS2 provides good graphics and a pretty high spec, which in turn makes good gameplay.

And also I never played then other consoles. :P

Actually, I'm pretty Sure PS2 had the worst Graphics of last gen, if not the worst, it was at least under GC and XBOX.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Graphics doesn't make a good game, neither does a console.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Direct this at Leventhan, not SirJackRex lawl.

Gamecube gets my vote. Dreamcast gets second. PS2 gets third and Xbox gets a HUEG fourth.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I've said it before and I will say it again, this forum is biased in favor of PS2, simply because it had most of the RPG games.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Direct this at Leventhan, not SirJackRex lawl.

Gamecube gets my vote. Dreamcast gets second. PS2 gets third and Xbox gets a HUEG fourth.
Uh I said those stuff I said, cause I don't even remember why I liked PS2 :lol:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
my favorite was the ps2... only because it has champions of norrath, baldurs gate, and devil may cry. I dont really like the gamecube, i never really played it

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
my favorite was the ps2... only because it has champions of norrath, baldurs gate, and devil may cry. I dont really like the gamecube, i never really played it

GC had Baldur's Gate as well.

I've said it before and I will say it again, this forum is biased in favor of PS2, simply because it had most of the RPG games.

+1

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
PS2, just because it had an incredible amount of amazing games. As well I just liked the controller the best.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
PS2/ Gamecube,

PS2 - Disgia,phantom brave, devil may cry.

GC, Zelda,metroid, super smash bro's, Resi 4

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
PS2, just because it had an incredible amount of amazing games. As well I just liked the controller the best.

I sorta liked the DC controller the best, it was comforting to hold!  ;8
Then  would be GC, then PS2, then XBOX, the xbox had the WORST controller ever, cramped and way to big.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
PS2 was alot of fun for me.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 86
lmao the.muffin.king your secret is safe with me...
Playstation 2 Metal Gear Solid series, devil may cry, Kingdom Hearts ahh gawd there is so many fucking games on that system I like in fact I'm still playing one Okami awesome game.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I never bothered with the dreamcast. PS2 was and still is my favourite; the catalog is simply amazing.

I'm glad you put the dreamcast in there. It INVENTED gaming console usage of internet, and it INVENTED good 3D graphics.

So? It doesn't automatically make them good. Easy example; the analog stick on an N64 pad. What were they smoking when they came up with the rumble thing on that too?
bringing sexy back

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
lmao the.muffin.king your secret is safe with me...
Playstation 2 Metal Gear Solid series, devil may cry, Kingdom Hearts ahh gawd there is so many fucking games on that system I like in fact I'm still playing one Okami awesome game.

Its no secret, i love ps2, it had some fun rpgs, some good platformers, and some great brawlers.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I've gotta go with GAMECUEB
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
PS2. Has all my favorite games!