RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Natural or fake beauty?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
What so you prefer? Do you prefer natural beauty, or fake? When Im talking about fake, I mean make up, fake breasts, nose jobs, and stuff like that.

I prefer natural beauty. I don't like girls with tons of make up, it just make them look fake and bimbo. A little bit make up is okey, but to much just look to ugly.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I have nothing against operations if it makes you feel better, but the make-up is just a cover-up.

Facelifts <3
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
If you really need to do an oparation, then sure. But if you are doing it just because you think your boobs are to small, then you will never get me to fall for you. :-\

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Natural, fake is only to over up your natural beaty; and it doesn't count as beauty.
Even if you had breast implants or cheek implants; I wouldn't hit you.

Unless it's really necessary.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Zhuge had a b-operation and he's hawter.

Natural beauty or fake beauty doesn't matter to me, it just should be good.

Like Zhuge.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Lol Nightwolf ;8

I just think fake breasts is just.....Not hot!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
they're both fine choices

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I like girls with natural beauty. I DO like it when girls get boob ehancement surgery, but I'm usually looking at ANIME girls, and their tits are natural, even the melon-sized ones.

A lot of the girls in my highschool are "gifted where it counts" if you know what I mean, so a lot of them won't end up needing breast enlargement surgery.

As for makeup, no. Although I have nothing against a girl who tanned herself, naturally or with that tanning make up.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Fake beauty isn't even beauty, in my opinion.

When a girl wakes up in the morning, with her hair tousled and no makeup on, and still looks gorgeous? THAT'S beauty.

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
Natural > Fake

DELICIOUS FLATCHEST

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
DELICIOUS FLATCHEST

;_____________;

Although I'm a girl, I have an opinion on this too... Cuz I like girls too. XDDDD
I prefer natural beauty period.
My mom never wore any make-ups (not even lipstick) and she looks 10 years younger than her age, and to tell you the truth, she looks more beautiful than most women here.
So, make-ups, surgeries... Actually, what's the use? Only to give you a temporary happiness, because true beauty lies inside, not just appearance.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Greedy Homosexual ^

I really don't care much about looks, as long as they look better than Djang.

Natural > Fake

As Jap said, real beauty lies inside.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I never wear make-up.  Not even lipstick.  That tells you many things.  But I don't use make-up simply because it sucks.  So much.  It's not even comfortable, and it gives me allergies.  And I don't think I need it.

I think beauty can only be natural and spontaneous.

And well said, Jap!  *Thumbs up!*

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
natural beuat
Fake beauty isn't even beauty, in my opinion.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

pokeball DonOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 86
there is just nothing better than cuddling up with your sweetheart, up close and watch a movie together and when its over you still have half of her face imprinted into a sweater your grandma just knitted for you... awww so sweet, that delicious yellow cover-up and racoon eye shadow/mascara looks so lovely on your clothes. Now that’s true love eh guys?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
When friends of mine who wear makeup act like they're fat, I tell them they'll lose weight if they wipe the pound of paint off their face ^^

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Small tits are great.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 86
The same thing we do evernight
Doesn't matter to me,

18 to 80
Blind, Crippled or crazy
If they can't walk
I'll drag 'em

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Doesn't matter to me,

18 to 80
Blind, Crippled or crazy
If they can't walk
I'll drag 'em
You're....abnormal. :(

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Or incredibly desperate.

Rep:
Level 86
The same thing we do evernight
YEAH I am desperate, been married for 6 years, what do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah just kidding I was just making a joke.
Doesn't matter to me,

18 to 80
Blind, Crippled or crazy
If they can't walk
I'll drag 'em
But it seems most of you take life to seriously.
Pull the stick out of you @$$ and enjoy life aliitle.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Life is only once!
That's why we should really live to the fullest.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
YEAH I am desperate, been married for 6 years, what do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah just kidding I was just making a joke.
Doesn't matter to me,

18 to 80
Blind, Crippled or crazy
If they can't walk
I'll drag 'em
But it seems most of you take life to seriously.
Pull the stick out of you @$$ and enjoy life aliitle.

The proverbial stick is quite distant from my proverbial ass. I was just making a joke too :P

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Life is only once!

Oh.
My.
God.

Quote of the millenium.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
lol
Why?
Life IS only once, and even if you're reincarnated you won't remember your past life  :P